Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New member

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 18 2021 10:10 AM (4 replies)
  • AntonyEvans93
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 3:53 AM

Hi all! I'm new-ish to WGT (played a tiny bit years ago), and new to the forum. Just thought I'd pop in an introduction. Also, if anyone can recommend a decent active country club I'd be much obliged. Cheers.

• Jeanniejef
    834 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 11:05 AM

Hi Antony

Im Davie and run Knuckheads cc. You are more than welcome to come and join us. 
    We are a small friendly club , 36 members. We are pretty competitive in turf war and clash and are dedicated to helping newbies and lower tier guys . We have a dedicated help area on Telegram messenger , the platform we chose to chat, have fun, share info and tips and help guys.

Ive sent you a friend request and an invite.

Telegram messenger- free app , apple or google store. Search - @ Jeanniejef and send me a message.

Davie ( Jeanniejef ) 

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2021 11:27 AM

• wildbillp8
    4 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 1:06 PM

Hi Davie:

I don't mean to ride in on Antony's coat tails, but I am a newish member looking for a club

as well. " Small and friendly" is just what I am looking for.  I am a Canadian. I hope that is not a problem, and you will consider accepting me, as your club sounds very welcoming.

wildbillp8  (Bill P.) 

• jdg1218yd
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 10:10 AM

Yeah what Wild Bill said except for that Canadian thing.  LOL Personally very cool with the Canadian vibe and love the areas I've visited.  Let me know about a friendly club as well.  Been playing a lot due to being snowed in.

RSS