Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cant Log IN

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 2 2021 10:31 AM (4 replies)
  • alpenpirat
    1,122 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 11:52 PM

That i see before, i cant log in with the main page last month and now its the same. 

I have to open the launcher and go from there to the clubforum ? 

Whats up there? 

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 8:12 AM

If you are trying to log in from an old stored flash page, you can't,  Flash is gone.  The last day of flash was on 12/29/2020.  Plus if you are posting here, you appear to be logged in.  Even on the launcher, the play now button doesn't work.  Forget the home page and just launch the launcher, in the small window, click the play, the game will launch, look across the bottom of the screen and you will see country club, click on that.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 8:20 AM

Flash has nothing to do with the main site. My bookmarks to this forum and my CC still take me there without opening the game. The only thing that changed was the format.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 9:21 AM

You are correct Jim,  I am here from a shortcut on my desktop that brings me directly to this forum main page.  I don't have a direct link to my CC stored.

It's kind of strange if you look at the activity of the OP,  IIRC played on 12/15 and then not until today 2/2.

But on the 30th of Dec, my shortcuts and home pages in my preferred browser all quit working, as WGT shut down flash.  What home page the OP is actually talking about is unknown, even if you hit the play now on the NV home page it takes you to a download page, not into the game.  And as I also posted, if the OP is posting to the forum, the OP is signed in.

The OP says they can not sign in, is it actually can't play, because they are getting a blank page off of an old bookmark or trying to still run in a browser.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 10:31 AM

alpenpirat:
    I have to open the launcher and go from there to the clubforum ? 

No. Expand the list next to your name to get to your CC. Once you get there and open the forum tab, bookmark it for the future.

Expand the HELP list to the left of this thread, you'll see the main forum there.

RSS