Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Platform

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 8 2021 8:43 AM (9 replies)
  • cherokeegreen
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 7:34 PM

Today i played my last WGT round of golf. After enjoying WGT with flash for many many years this new platform is not to my liking and does not represent golf but just a silly game with few controls. Good while it lasted.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Jan 27 2021 10:00 PM

Too bad. Wish you all the best wherever you roam. Bye.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2021 11:09 PM

cherokeegreen:

Today i played my last WGT round of golf. After enjoying WGT with flash for many many years this new platform is not to my liking and does not represent golf but just a silly game with few controls. Good while it lasted.

A slightly premature announcement it seems, but I hope this means you're giving it another try. There's a lot of confusing stuff in the menu but the gameplay itself is not that dissimilar to the flash version.

• Hughsilkyhead
    32 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 6:56 AM

Good .. you are an have always been a butthead on here anyway.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 7:17 AM

Hughsilkyhead:

Good .. you are an have always been an a$hole on here anyway.

You may want to EDIT your profile blog before WGT sees it.

Would hate for you to be removed from the game.

Don

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 8:58 AM

TopShelf2010:

You may want to EDIT your profile blog before WGT sees it.

You got to love the part about beating the other player "again."

Clearly, the person doesn't like the other player, but then he chose to play him a second time (at least). 

That just strikes me as darn funny. 

• Hughsilkyhead
    32 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 4:44 PM

So glad you're amused.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 5:25 PM

Hughsilkyhead:
    So glad you're amused.

You know, so am I! 😎

• Golfguy992
    18 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2021 12:29 PM

Agree, I don't know what happened but the game is terrible now.  Pin locations on the edge of a angle where no matter how far you play left (or right) of the hole you can miss a TWO FOOT PUT because it breaks 4 ft?

Shots like this one:

After a great tee shot on the first hole at St Andrews I'm left with a 15yd chip to the hole with my ball landing just a few yards short of the bern.  I click my shot and it is "perfect" dead on the point but the ball goes 4 yards?  (right in to the bern)  The next shot I do the exact same thing and this time it cozies up 2 yds from the cup.  What happened the first shot?

or

Pebble Beach, wind with me, I have to clear the hazard from about 240yds out.  I'm hitting 3wd, a 237 yard club from the fairway.  Again, perfect contact WITH a 22mph favorable wind, the ball goes 230yd right in to the hazard.  I "Tin Cup" it and hit the shot again.  Identical perfect hit contact, identical 230yd shot in to the hazard.  WHY?  

These odd inconsistencies and the putting is making the game a joke.

• danster14
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 8:43 AM

Agree

RSS