Mon, Jan 24 2022 11:00 AM (35 replies)
  • dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 12:45 PM

bump

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 10:50 AM

Celebrate with us.....   New course, new friends.   A red carpet welcome.

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2021 8:19 AM

Torrey Pines  ctth front 9 available.   pictured - 18th hole

The Old Duffers Retreat Country Club is recruiting.   Free to join.   No skill tests to pass.   You can play in your pajamas (I know, I do hehehe).   Many of our members have been with us more than 7 years.   Try us.

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 10:21 AM

What I find amazing in our club is approx 97% of the members play every day.   The rest miss a couple of days here and there. 

Consecutive days become important in receiving  ones  xp's.   The more you have helps ones club level up and receive special tee markers from competitions.   

Many of us have more than 1000 consecutive days, so get started now by joining  today.    

• Rnnwtn7
    141 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2021 12:41 PM

Joe, I sent you a friend request and posted a question on your wall. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks 

Ron

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sat, Mar 6 2021 9:01 AM

Bump

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 4:44 PM

Solid gold winnings at "The Old Duffers

Retreat Country Club"  Join today!   

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Mon, Mar 15 2021 1:21 PM

Play where the sun never sets.   

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 10:55 AM

When it's time for you to join a country club, this one keeps working.   

default.aspx  

Free to join, free putter & shot pal and lots of free tournaments where your favored to lower your average.   Consecutive days played benefit your xp collection.    Make your move to a top club on the planet earth.

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 8:00 AM

We'll be a friend to you.   As we do for all our members.   Haven't  herd any bad language or serious bickering in my seven years here @ The Old Duffers Retreat Country Club.   Relax and play some golf.

Joe    (director)

RSS