Help › Forums

Re: Status Level not improving

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 26 2021 5:06 AM (4 replies)
  • HitShappens
    10 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 3:12 PM

hello all,

Its been over a year since i moved up a level. Currently level 96. It has not improved dince it hit almost halfway over a year ago. Currently ranked tour master, but i have seen players with worse stats ranked higher. I play every single day, 99% of tge time in the Casablanca heads up challenge. Ranked Diamond 2. Stroke zvg is 64.1 i think. And i always play ranked.

Anyone able to shed any info on this?

Fairways and Greens,

Hit.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 3:40 PM

HitShappens:
    Anyone able to shed any info on this?

Unless I am mistaken, your average needs to be 61 or below to be eligible to be promoted to Legend.

Don

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 6:39 PM

TopShelf2010:
    Unless I am mistaken, your average needs to be 61 or below to be eligible to be promoted to Legend.

This is certainly one way to get to Legend... if you play a lot of ranked rounds.

For players who play mostly coin games, there are other criteria for promotion to Legend that WGT has not divulged.

HS, I would suggest you just play the best you can and try to improve your game and not worry too much about what tier you are.  IMHO, based on what I see in your stats, Tour Master is about where you should be.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 1:05 AM

SamSpayed:
    TopShelf2010:

This is certainly one way to get to Legend... if you play a lot of ranked rounds.

For TMs, the saturation number + minimum ranked rounds to Legend is only 50. Often, 61.00 avg. is much harder to achieve.

+10 to the following thoughts.

@H: Also, you may be stuck between promotion paths if he has more than a few RRs before switching to "mobile" games.

Eventually, you will be promoted when the games allows for it, so stay happy and have fun!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 5:06 AM

I would suggest not being in too much of a hurry to reach legend , the tee goes back to the car park , and is possibly the most difficult jump up to get used to . My opinion only of course .

RSS