Forums

Help › Forums

Re: S.S. Pebble Beach Pro-Am

Tue, Feb 1 2022 10:12 AM (149 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 5:18 AM

Leaderboard is updated on page 1

JB and Paul have ran away with the lead and are locked for the win, but there is much more to be decided today. When you look at how many players that have a partner that missed the cut are towards the bottom, it shows how important both players scoring is.

Aqua indicates your player missed the cut and your score won't change. The only tie in the Top 10 is with Gogsy and Steve in the 10th spot at -11. The other "-11" scores are a fraction higher.

Wish your partners luck and have fun watching!

• Gogsy1979
    32 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 9:48 AM

I

BPeterson8256:

Leaderboard is updated on page 1

JB and Paul have ran away with the lead and are locked for the win, but there is much more to be decided today. When you look at how many players that have a partner that missed the cut are towards the bottom, it shows how important both players scoring is.

Aqua indicates your player missed the cut and your score won't change. The only tie in the Top 10 is with Gogsy and Steve in the 10th spot at -11. The other "-11" scores are a fraction higher.

Wish your partners luck and have fun watching!

Steve - we have to win the MC Pro challenge trophy for carrying our partners....

• mingos01
    3,322 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 10:37 AM

Superfunny Tournament Brett!!!

I want more!!

Lol

Rafa Cabrera&Luis...300...perfect score!!!

Yeah....

Born to be wild!!!!

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 4:23 PM

What a fun finish today! It is weird to watch golf without the crowds, but it really showed how much the course is like the one we play virtually.

CONGRATULATIONS to JBIII9 / Paul Casey, who won the tournament by 9.9 strokes! You go home with the 1st place trophy, 5 valuable Series points, and a sleeve of TaylorMade L81 balls (I sent you a friend request so I can message you about the balls. I think I might have an idea of something you might like better)

Gepetto1958 / Will Zalatoris came in 2nd thanks to a solid final round By Will on Sunday, earning 4 Series points. And wedge0837 / Paul Casey finished out the Top 3, receiving 3 Series points. Trophies are on the way. 

The rest of our Top 10 each receive 2 Series points, and all who played get 1 Series point. NOTE: Due to a reporting error, the rest of the Top 11 will receive the 2 Series points. PLEASE never edit posts. They will not be seen. Always create a new post.

Player Total
    JBIII9 / Paul Casey -35
    Gepetto1958 / Will Zalatoris -25
    wedge0837 / Paul Casey -22
    TomCarioca / Kevin Streelman -20
    Paulgreen79 / Paul Casey -19
    Sabrina999 / Jason Day -17
    Marcfive / Kevin Streelman -17
    Garyk49 / Jason Day -15
    Stevedavies500 / Patrick Cantlay -13
    Mikee672 / Jordan Spieth -12
    Wags700 / Jordan Spieth -12

THANK YOU to all who played! I really appreciate the participation!

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2021 8:52 PM

That was lots of fun and thanks for the very nice trophy on my wall also. Cheers!

Mark

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 2:11 AM

Thank you Brett for organizing this, it was great fun! 

• JBIII9
    299 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 4:40 AM

It was a lot of fun. Thanks for letting me play!  I did shoot some pretty good rounds for me straight up at Pebble and then with my handicap it made me pretty difficult to catch.  I think you called that BPeterson that it might be a bit of an advantage for me on the this Tour at the beginning since I am a new player who is driving down my handicap fast.

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 10:38 AM

Thank you BP, it was very pleasant. Again lol. Thanks for the trophy on my wall!

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 8:41 AM

The Simpatico Springs Pebble Beach Pro-Am is back! and can be played in a special tournament created just for the community. All you need to know can be found here...

WGT Community's Pebble Beach Pro-Am 

Come join the fun!

• JoeHawg
    5 Posts
    Tue, Feb 1 2022 10:12 AM

Austin Cook

RSS