Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Casey Everett R.I.P

Sat, Dec 11 2021 7:43 PM (67 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 4:08 PM

RIP Casey.  News like this always rests hard on the heart.  Condolences out to his family and friends.

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 2:59 AM

I read the sad news of Casey's and Andrew's passing today. Both, in their own way, made great contributions to the WGT community and ensured that it's a place worth coming back to again and again. Andrew helped me out during my early years on this site, like he did for so many others, and Casey was kind enough to invite me to play in one of the show matches he organised later on. My condolences to anyone on here that were close to them. 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2021 5:25 AM
    rest in peace casey......i am shocked to hear this today.....casey was so kind and selfless.....such a kind guy.....why do all the great guys get taken......im lost for words..sleep well my friend .....
  • SeveFrost
    1,488 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 4:24 AM

Only just seen this. I didn't have any direct contact with Casey, but often saw him doing nice things for other people and was clearly a great person. Condolences to his friends & family

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 6:57 PM

My good friend Conveyorguy just called to tell me about Casey and YankeeJim...what a sad day.

Although I never had the chance to meet Casey IRL, like I did with Jim, I wish I had. But I know he had a good soul, as evidenced by the GoGF and the many pm's we shared. He will be sadly missed.

My sincerest condolences to his friends and The Bushwackers CC.

MC

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2021 2:03 AM

I too heard the news last night, about Casey, Jim and Lizard. A really sad message I can tell you.

Casey was such a generous and helpful person, a big loss for everyone here. My condolences to his family and friends, may he rest in peace.

• RoggRR
    584 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2021 6:29 PM

I remembered how he was so active in GOGF and over the Christmas holydays.
    Realy big loss for this community.

RIP Casey

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2021 7:43 PM

Casey was a fine gentleman.

RSS