Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LOSING MEMBERS DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND GAMES!

Sun, Jan 24 2021 1:47 PM (25 replies)
  • KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 5:48 PM

I believe what you are saying.

However a quick search on the gaming market still shows the PC gaming market share declining. Even if true as written a 30% share of 180 billion is quite a lot

I am not the author .. nor did I do the research.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 5:48 PM

I have faith that WGT is working on all the issues describe in this thread.

The only one I would not agree to is the option of allowing mobile players to have apparel boost on in MP/AS/Skins/... and others not having it.  Why give an advantage to mobile players over us PC players?

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 8:37 PM

KenBTEXAS:

However a quick search on the gaming market still shows the PC gaming market share declining. Even if true as written a 30% share of 180 billion is quite a lot

I think you will find it's not mobile, but console.  That is where the biggest majority of the gaming is on.

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 1:27 AM

All I know everyone..... Is this is the BIGGEST most glaring issue with the current format and we get get nothing...silence..."CRICKETS" is response!! 

Also other huge issue....Is no cross-platform between PCEA and Mobile? No news on that front either??

When the launcher first came out we HAD Cross-Platform with Flash ...What the heck was the point of that if WGT knew all along they were ditching flash in late December anyway?

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 4:26 AM

KenBTEXAS:

All well pal!! Just usually i am trying to do some investigation when i read articles like these. Fake news is an art nowadays on internet!!

Stay safe!! :) 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 1:47 PM

JDGHOST:
    Also other huge issue....Is no cross-platform between PCEA and Mobile? No news on that front either??

PC and mobile players can play each other in H2H games (3 Hole and 9 Hole).  That's been there for awhile.

RSS