Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mystery Ball!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 24 2021 10:20 PM (4 replies)
  • gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 3:07 PM

Just played an A/S  round on Wolf Creek and on 6 of the fairways there was an extra ball,  the other 3 players saw it too! 

Who's ball is it?

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:44 PM

gherkinhead1:

Just played an A/S  round on Wolf Creek and on 6 of the fairways there was an extra ball,  the other 3 players saw it too! 

Who's ball is it?

It's yours if you can pick it up.

I've seen the same thing on a few different holes and courses, sometimes magically suspended in mid-air. Just a glitch I guess.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 4:17 PM

gherkinhead1:
    Who's ball is it?

As I said in another thread on this, I believe it belongs to Andyson. I think he still plays with all of us on occasion, and perhaps he has good company now and Casey will be there too!

:-)

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 5:09 PM

If you buy a ball retriever in the pro shop and equip it, then you can click on those balls and they will be added to your inventory. Most of the balls don't have much use left though, and they are cheap ones to begin with, so it really isn't worth purchasing a ball retriever for.

• Gjdr
    11 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 10:20 PM

I see this most of the 9 hole games i play,double flags on the pin too.

i was thinking it was the algorythm,as it's never happened on a best of par 5s course or on par 3s.

ive never seen it during a showdown match or a single hole game.

dont know why wgt refuses to explain what it is.

i know it's always the same brand of ball that my opponent has equipped,only noticed this when the ball was pink.on a lot of occasions my opponents ball has ended up in the position I saw it whilst I was on the tee.before they've hit a shot.

RSS