Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Coins/Money Earned

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 21 2021 1:26 PM (4 replies)
  • JerseyGal
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 5:30 AM

Is it just me but why do we have the option to earn coins/money and there is nothing to use the money on?  I get that our apparel gets updated with money but it barely makes a dent in the bank.  Am I missing something?  Is the money we earn good for anything?

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 7:02 AM

silver coins are essentially worthless. its a betting medium and that's virtually it except for the reason you mentioned.

(can also rent  club sets but other than the first two sets there is no reason to rent the others)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 7:57 AM

JerseyGal:
    coins/money
    Be aware that coins and credits are nothing but (temporary) licenses inside the game, granted by WGT!

AFAIS, there's NO LEGAL WAY to extract currency like US $ from the game.There used to be payments in kind like one (1) invitation to the US Open per year, but that was it.

IMHO, the earnings presented on the portal and in the game are not at all real - I consider them at least unfair advertising.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 12:11 PM

alosso:
    IMHO, the earnings presented on the portal and in the game are not at all real - I consider them at least unfair advertising.

Some were converting credits to amazon cards then reselling the cards for cash. 

(not me Im currently at my all time high of credits and it's only around 45k.)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 1:26 PM

Mythanatos:
    Some were converting credits to amazon cards then reselling the cards for cash. 
    1- that's past tense. I looked it up before my post: Today, no such option any more.

2- the conversion rate was awful, like 1:6 or less.

RSS