Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Conceding in Overtime/Extra Holes

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 21 2021 2:42 PM (4 replies)
  • Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 11:13 PM

In the Flash version, it was not possible to concede any shots/putts when a game went into extra holes, even though the pop up box asked if you wanted to concede.  Clicking it would do nothing.

I noticed today, when my AS match went into 3 extra holes, that it was indeed possible to concede putts.

What gives??

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 6:06 PM

I believe the ability to concede putts in extra holes has been in the new PC app since the very beginning when it was called Early Access.

Personally, I like it.  It moves the game along.

• AlaskanDame
    18,967 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 6:48 PM

You must have been in Matchplay to get three extra holes.  My ALT game only gave us the 19th and then the game was final.  The drinks there were good though.

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 11:20 PM

AlaskanDame:
    You must have been in Matchplay to get three extra holes.  My ALT game only gave us the 19th and then the game was final.

I was in an AS game yesterday that went 4 extra holes before it was decided.  It was on BOP5 F9.

• Knockitoff
    79 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 2:42 PM

AlaskanDame:

You must have been in Matchplay to get three extra holes.  My ALT game only gave us the 19th and then the game was final.  The drinks there were good though.

Maybe it was just the first OT, but it caught me off guard.  Your 19th was better, we didn't get any drinks.

RSS