Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Help need with sponsor boxes

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 20 2021 8:16 PM (3 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 8:41 PM

can anyone advise me, I changed from SE to C& M today, but I still don't understand  much of it.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 9:15 PM

Waddup 1eJ?   I believe those count toward the number below the items.  Take the glove for instance, 111/2 means you can upgrade that item multiple times.  The number in question (R&D  for research and development?) increases the numerator.

My guess for the short time I've messed with the new version.  LOL

What I don't get is why you get items from all sponsors.  Why pick a sponsor in the first place??

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 9:40 PM

hpurey:

What I don't get is why you get items from all sponsors.  Why pick a sponsor in the first place??

As I understand it, it guarantees u get at least one item from the chosen sponsor every box u get.

I get bored playing these one hole things during free sponsorship, whether its for 900 or 20,000 coins, just doesn't get my juices flowing.

I upgraded my knickers this morning.....................

I wish some of these avatars wearing shorts would wash their legs, all covered in poop poop smears, its disgusting, have to close my eyes and hold my nose.

Speaking of vulgarity here is some more..........numerator

the number above the line in a vulgar fraction showing how many of the parts indicated by the denominator are taken, for example, 2 in 2/3.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 8:16 PM

I would read a guide to apparel, you can use the one in the TPC forum, in the quick links, it is good to get going. For starters work on swing edge or max gear. Never Clayton Mills IMO.

RSS