Forums

Help › Forums

Re: In the Dark Challenge

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 6 2021 4:44 PM (3 replies)
  • AugustWest82772
    45 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 9:49 AM

Wondering if this counts as a ranked round--if it affects your scoring average?

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 10:21 PM

AugustWest82772:
    Look in your scoring history. If they don't appear there, they certainly aren't!

Only 9 or 18 holes strokeplay may be ranked rounds. The "rules" in the news leave it unclear what the challenge is about but "matches" are mentioned.

In the app I read "3x 3 holes" for qualification.

3 holes strokeplay ain't ranked, and I suspect that it be H2H matches(?). Thus, most probably, it's not ranked or average-relevant.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 6:12 PM

AugustWest82772:

If you're talking about the Glow In The Dark Showdown, then no.  Those are 3-hole coin room games and do not count as ranked rounds.

• AugustWest82772
    45 Posts
    Sat, Feb 6 2021 4:44 PM

Thanks for the answers guys.

The first few rounds were 3 holes and the last round was 9 holes.

I finished 2nd but singed up as a rookie because I had never done it before. Not sure what the difference is but I'm assuming the better players are not signing up in the rookie format. 

U guess all the showdown are not ranked rounds and won't affect your average. 

RSS