rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 24 2021 10:42 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 10:20 AM

Yiannis1970:

mystry78:

Both putter pal and shot pal should be able to be toggled on and off without changing screens. If I’m taking a full swing I like the meter bar to be clean without all of the increment lines. The OP has a valid point.

Frank

Great minds think alike! Lol

I’ll tell you another thing I miss from the flash version of putter pal. There were letters above the upper range of the meter (it said putter pal I think). I used those letters as a marker when I wanted to hit 95%, 97 1/2% etc.

The new version should be modified with some extra marks above the meter, not through it.

Frank

+1000 Frank!!

Loved that button on flash. So useful!!

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 11:22 AM

Get another +1000 Frank.

Another thing i am missing is the little sign upon every ball which was helping us with the spin. Right now if you use the arrows, the increments are whatever...sometimes are around 10%, other times 8%, other 12% etc. In flash i was so trained to hit my driver with 66% back spin every time without even counting the pixels!!! Now, we have all sorts of numbers on back or top spin.

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 12:43 PM

Yiannis1970:

Get another +1000 Frank.

Another thing i am missing is the little sign upon every ball which was helping us with the spin. Right now if you use the arrows, the increments are whatever...sometimes are around 10%, other times 8%, other 12% etc. In flash i was so trained to hit my driver with 66% back spin every time without even counting the pixels!!! Now, we have all sorts of numbers on back or top spin.

+1000 to you. I often use just a few pixels less than full backspin and have found that difficult to gauge so far.

• PAGES
RSS