Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club Tournaments Set Up

Sun, Jan 31 2021 7:59 PM (6 replies)
  • GrahamB2014
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 2:42 PM

On the new PCEA version can any one tell me how to set up tournaments for different tiers.

There seems to be no option in the new game to select the tiers that you want to be able to play in a club tournament, unless I am missing some thing.

I know you can go into the old WGT.com and set up tournaments that way but surely there must be a way of doing it in the new format.

Thanks for your help/replies.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 5:52 AM

You don't do it in the launcher, the same way you couldn't create tourneys in the old flash gameclient. Setting up tourneys is the same way it always has been. You come to wgt.com (as in "here"), go to your CC page, click "CC tournaments" tab, click "create new CC tournament" and set it up the same way as always. Just uncheck the tiers you don't want to participate, when creating the tourney. 

• EHeindl1
    424 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 6:27 AM

Sorry to inform you but this is not working for our CC. We at this time have no way of setting up any tournaments We did until last week then it all went away.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 11:56 AM

EHeindl1:

Sorry to inform you but this is not working for our CC. We at this time have no way of setting up any tournaments We did until last week then it all went away.

Then you must be doing something wrong, I just set up one for our CC as a test. 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 9:05 AM

EHeindl1:

Did your CC owner change permissions, so only the owner is allowed to create them? Cause he can do that through the "owner's tools"...

Our CC has the permission set at veteran and above and I could easily create one, if I wanted to. 

• EHeindl1
    424 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 7:16 PM

Thank you . I will have to check with our owner to see if this has been done. If I remember something like this happened before and he had to change a setting.

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2021 7:59 PM

We only do 1 that restricts tiers ... a bracket tournament ... but I have had no problems.

Tom.

RSS