Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Has anyone experienced a coin purchase mistake?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 20 2021 3:48 AM (3 replies)
  • BeezNutz82
    17 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 12:45 PM

I had like 500+ CR removed from my account for 20000 coins. I dont play PvP much and have over 600 thousand... I didn't need them and would never pay that much for coins. 

Has anyone else experienced purchasing on their account while using a mobile and literally playing while it happens. Is there anyway anyone knows if someone could actually attack my account or be a smartass

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 7:22 AM

I did t think you could buy coins with credits ! Are you sure ?

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 7:37 AM

Can't buy coins with credits nor credits with coins. Take a look at your account transactions. That should tell you where you spent the credits or if there was an adjustment. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2021 3:48 AM

BeezNutz82:

I had like 500+ CR removed from my account for 20000 coins. I dont play PvP much and have over 600 thousand... I didn't need them and would never pay that much for coins. 

Has anyone else experienced purchasing on their account while using a mobile and literally playing while it happens. Is there anyway anyone knows if someone could actually attack my account or be a smartass

Like the others have stated you can't buy coins with credits, And even if you could it wouldn't be 500 credits. It would only be 298 because 20000 coins is $2.98. 

With all the things you are renting and or buying there is no way you could accurately keep track of how many credits you have, 

And you bought that gold apparel pack for 250 credits just before you made this post. Perhaps you accidentally bought 2 gold apparel packs, 

RSS