Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Piston Broke CC, xp points

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 19 2021 9:56 PM (6 replies)
  • sandancer56
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 5:50 AM

new CC owner, and all members are new to WGT as well and members asking how to earn XP points for the club? cheers. Glen

• Slimjim001
    1,024 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 7:38 AM

Hmmm    Makes me wonder if you ought to be a club owner if you need to ask that question. There are lots of good established clubs out there. Its probably too late but my advice would have been that you join one of those and learn the basics of running a club before leading a group of beginners down a troubled path. Good luck anyway.

• phipster
    4,430 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 7:52 AM

Hai! Tidak mengapa?

When you and your members play your first game of the day on WGT you will be asked by WGT whether you want to use your Club Pass which means that any XPs you gain will go towards your club as well as yourselves. The Club Pass renews every 12 hours on normal days and every 4 hours during the bi-weekly Club Clash. The more consecutive days that you play WGT the more XP points you are awarded on your first game of the day...

• sandancer56
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 5:07 PM

Hi.. all good thanks. You're Malaysian?

Many thanks for your kind assistance, much appreciated

• phipster
    4,430 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 11:43 AM

Born in Singapore

Saya bercakap pasar Melayu...

• phipster
    4,430 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 11:55 AM

Bahasa Melayu is beyond me...

If you want any help give us a shout although I see that you now have a Champion in your ranks so he will be able to fill you in...

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 9:56 PM

phipster:
    When you and your members play your first game of the day on WGT you will be asked by WGT whether you want to use your Club Pass which means that any XPs you gain will go towards your club as well as yourselves.
    +1!

Be aware that the game will ask players to use a pass before every round, and buy one unless ready available. My advice is, use free passes, DON'T BUY ANY with hard currency! The benefits don't justify the costs.

phipster:
    The Club Pass renews every 12 hours on normal days and every 4 hours during the bi-weekly Club Clash.
    A caveat: The free passes only renew when the count is zero. That said, any purchase will reset the clock and delay the free delivery!

Most importantly, if you buy one in a clash, there's a long wait for the next one while the next CC match approaches.

RSS