Forums

Help › Forums

Re: what a f****g joke this app is now

Fri, Nov 3 2023 2:17 PM (54 replies)
  • Ihatethisapptoo
    12 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2021 5:52 PM

this app has gone to ***.  i can not trust a single shot anymore. what happened? In the past 2 weeks now, my shots are all over the place. There are soooooo many things wrong i will not even go into it..And from the other forum posts it seems like a lot of others are experiencing the same thing. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad i didn't spend a single dime for this piece of.......app.

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 12:57 AM

Ihatethisapptoo:

this app has gone to ***.  i can not trust a single shot anymore. what happened? In the past 2 weeks now, my shots are all over the place. There are soooooo many things wrong i will not even go into it..And from the other forum posts it seems like a lot of others are experiencing the same thing. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad i didn't spend a single dime for this piece of.......app.

Lol, I use a cheap 10 credit per sleeve ball and it usually lands somewhere near where I want it too, maybe you’re just a low wind red tee sort of player. Maybe you’d be better off deleting it if it gets you so upset. Why be so emotional about something that you admitted you have not invested any money in, not like you’ve been ripped off?

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 1:47 AM

Ihatethisapptoo:

Looking at the tourney leaderboards and from personal experience, not much has changed... 

Although, considering the name you chose, it may just be a case of a self fulfilling prophecy ;-) 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 4:21 AM

Been playing NV 5 months and works just fine

• MLittle4007
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2021 4:43 AM

Ihatethisapptoo:

A Legend with a 149.00 avg? I think you need to adjust the nut behind the wheel. LMAO

• MLittle4007
    12 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 7:25 AM

NEW RULE: If you are a LEGEND w/a 74.50 Scoring Avg you don't have enough experience to complain. HAHAHAHAHAHA

• MLittle4007
    12 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 7:28 AM

NEW RULE!!! If you're a LEGEND w/a 74.50 Scoring Avg... you don't have enough experience to complain. HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 7:53 AM

MLittle4007:

NEW RULE: If you are a LEGEND w/a 74.50 Scoring Avg you don't have enough experience to complain. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Using average to determine how much experience the person has always been problematic. But ever since coin games were introduced, it's even more so. Coin games have no effect on average. Theoretically, a player could never play a ranked round and make it all the way to Tour Champion and have his or her average remain at 150.

In determining experience, a better metric is Level achieved. Generally, it's a much more objective criterion and indicative of how much a person plays or experience the player has.

If a player is at Level 97, the person has played quite a bit and certainly enough to understand how the game works or should work.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 11:54 AM

MLittle4007:

Can you explain why you felt the urge to dig up an almost 3 year old post, after being the last person to reply in 2021 and the original poster has obviously stopped playing, despite being able to drop his avg from 149 to 74? Did you feel your original reply was overlooked and not admired enough for its wit? Do you often feel overlooked in real life?

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 1:15 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    Can you explain why

rotflmao

RSS