Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Save Replay

Thu, Jan 11 2024 4:43 AM (30 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 2:33 PM

RICK1947:
    Sorry, your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for Captures.

Windows explorer is just what you look at all your files and folder with. You might have an icon on your taskbar that looks lke a folder, that's windows explorer.

Can you tell us anything about your PC Rick, make and model?

• RICK1947
    1,738 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 8:35 AM

OK, I  look at my task bar and saw a folder that said file explorer, so I 

guess that's what your talking about. Now I started to fool around and

got to a screen which says save games, which I have none. Then I went to

another screen that said this, hope this comes out.

• RICK1947
    1,738 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 8:39 AM

I forgot to say my pc is, it's HP 110-016,  I got it in 2013

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 10:56 AM

Thanks Rick, looks like you're scuppered as you don't have a dedicated graphics card.  : (

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 8:39 AM

I am making no suggestion that this be downloaded, as I know nothing about this site or software.  Don't know if it is free or whatever.

You might want to take a read here, it appears that you can use 3rd party software to save a replay without having a dedicated GPU.  The information is a little bit below halfway through the article.  Game Bar Workaround.

You might also take a look if it can be done playing through Steam, using their system.

https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-capture-video-clips-in-windows-10

• RICK1947
    1,738 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 5:15 PM

TY All for the help & info, I'll just stay with what I got.

• okiechuck
    6,317 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 1:20 AM

Thank you Scott for a very detailed way of capturing a special shot but, I really miss just clicking on Save a Shot in the menu like we did in the Flash version. But your alternative is spot on and I appreciate your efforts to bring it to us.

Cheers, Chuck

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2021 10:56 AM

Thank you Chuck. You never know, WGT might surprise us one day with a new save a shot  feature.

I do pick up tips from others along the way so it isn't all down to me. So thank you to everyone who help out with their snippets.  ; )

• MalleeHacka
    3,570 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2021 9:41 PM

If your a Mac user try RetroClip on the App Store. I'm using it and it works well for saving a shot after its been hit. 

Cheers,

Bob.

• RoggRR
    582 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2021 8:14 PM

ScottHope:

...You never know, WGT might surprise us one day with a new save a shot  feature.

Suppose, wgt will implement the new technology. Should be available in Proshop, one day

RSS