Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Jan 12 2022 5:48 PM (1,728 replies)
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 7:21 PM

Hello :)

Last night, Dskinnerii and I played our decider game. It was a great game. We were up and down all the way. I had f9 eagle which put me in the lead and DS had b9 eagle which put him in the lead. Unfortunately B9 is not F9 lol U don't have many holes left lol

Anyway, on hole 18 even with a dramatic wind, we both birdEeeed which made me lose to DSK 1 down. I was praying for him to click early and roll all the way down :D :D I was bit ul with the prayers as well lol

Was sure a great match and wasn't easy. I enjoyed it. Well played mate. I wish you Cobra guys best of luck ahead. 

Having said that, TCC Raiders run in this competition is over. Was a great going. 

I would like to thank Paul, Dotty, Nigel and everyone involved for your amazing hard work and spirit in running this World Cup.

Well played TCC Raiders and our story doesn't end here. We have the best of best Bandits and Spartans still ON.

Ladies and Gentlemen..

This is just a beginning lol and we are getting started lol

- Varun 

• mrshanestaley
    659 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 9:19 PM

WUISENRIKE:

for the SMOKING GOLFOS, their journey in this great tournament is over... shane's guys played all very well and we could only get two victories... you still have more golfers in the cup plate, well, now all our strength will go to the GOLFOS PANELLETS that have managed to pass the round with a lot of victories...

I want to thank the organization one more year, once again, you have succeeded ... to my brother of different mother, tell him, that ¨you are the greatest thing in the universe¨ and above, ¨almost as handsome as me¨ .. dotty ...bloouup blooop bluuuup puff puff puff puff puffffffffff ... coof cof

thanks also to all the participants of this year and of course, wish you all the best in the following rounds.

what I said friends,

paul and dotty (and others involved in this) ... i love you

luis enrique

vaaaamooos gooolfooooos

Mucho respeto a todos Luis y Golfos ... 
    ¡Fue un placer competir con ustedes! 
    Amigos felices de los senderos

Freedom GC
  • mrshanestaley
    659 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2021 9:27 PM

As previously reported in Match 2 of Group 3, Freedom vs Golfos

eagledare had WON vs. ECambrils

AND the other game between Toddy808 and frodr1guez0 did not happen. Todd never responded to frodr1guezo so Toddy808 should get forfeited for this game, win to frodr1guezo.

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 6:47 AM

TdotDoba:

Hi Captains,

The deadline for line ups for the next round (1/4 finals) is tomorrow (Aug. 1st) at:

9am pacific time USA, noon eastern time USA and 5pm UK time.

Any team missing the deadline will have their last round line up used.

Cheers all,

Dotty

Still waiting on:

Cobra Kai 2 for the cup

and for the plate:

TCC PIRATES 

EAST COAST 

WGT AMIGOS

Tik Tock folks, 2 hours to deadline and then we use last rounds line up

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 8:36 AM

WUISENRIKE:

for the SMOKING GOLFOS, their journey in this great tournament is over... shane's guys played all very well and we could only get two victories... you still have more golfers in the cup plate, well, now all our strength will go to the GOLFOS PANELLETS that have managed to pass the round with a lot of victories...

I want to thank the organization one more year, once again, you have succeeded ... to my brother of different mother, tell him, that ¨you are the greatest thing in the universe¨ and above, ¨almost as handsome as me¨ .. dotty ...bloouup blooop bluuuup puff puff puff puff puffffffffff ... coof cof

thanks also to all the participants of this year and of course, wish you all the best in the following rounds.

what I said friends,

paul and dotty (and others involved in this) ... i love you

luis enrique

vaaaamooos gooolfooooos

bwahahahahaha thanks my orphan brother from another mother... woo hoooo oleeeeeeeeeeeeee golfos

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 9:02 AM

TdotDoba:

TdotDoba:

Hi Captains,

The deadline for line ups for the next round (1/4 finals) is tomorrow (Aug. 1st) at:

9am pacific time USA, noon eastern time USA and 5pm UK time.

Any team missing the deadline will have their last round line up used.

Cheers all,

Dotty

Still waiting on:

Cobra Kai 2 for the cup

and for the plate:

TCC PIRATES 

EAST COAST 

WGT AMIGOS

Tik Tock folks, 2 hours to deadline and then we use last rounds line up

Going to extend this for another hour or so....

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 12:01 PM

The World cup 2021

Hello all

This is a sad day as we have say goodbye to 16 great teams,

I hope you have enjoyed the experience and met a few new friends along the way, please come back next year,

As to the winners well done and we move on to the quarter-finals.

We have a few cracking team matchups this round in both the Cup and Plate,

There’s going to be some viewing on twitch over the next few weeks so players please get onto the streaming forum to announce times/dates so we can all tune in please.

Right we move on

2nd August – 16th August

18 Holes Matchplay

Chambers Bay

With tawny fescue grasses, towering sand dunes, massive fairways, and breathtaking views of the Puget Sound and snow-capped Olympic Mountains, Chambers Bay brings the traditions of Scottish linksland to the Pacific Northwest.

RULES

NO HANDICAPS

Each match will be played to a WIN ONLY EVEN IN SUDDEN DEATH.

Each match will have a 2 week timeline to complete

Any players refusing to play will forfeit their match,

Once a match been played the result will stand so it’s up to all players to check the opponents tier before start of play,

I would suggest a 90sec shot clock with maximum timeouts, there’s no panic to get the game played and have a chat in-between,

if both players agree they can have 60 or 45 that would be their choice,

No focus boosts will be allowed during matches. Use of this tool will lead to a disqualification

Any team members giving advice on any shots/putts to another player on any chat forum and found out, the player and the adviser will be disqualified from the rest of the comp.

Players please when posting results, I would like match number, teams and players please and a short post of the match,

Let’s keep the forum busy but no negative comments from anyone, if you have problem contact your captain first and they will contact the other captain, I don’t really want to be involved unless I have to.

ctth prizes

1st 1 2nd shot on the green
    3rd 1
    4th 1 2nd shot on the green
    9th
    12th 1 Tee shot

special prizes

mystery78 58ft longest putt over 20 feet over whole comp
    palopalante 19yds Longest Chip/Pitch shot whole comp
    Herjavimi 247 YDS longest holed approach shot over 150yds
    next hole in one 1 sleeve
    next double eagle 1 sleeve

play well and have fun

finny

• mymanpayne
    6,136 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 12:42 PM

Final match of first rd of Plate Play-offs

Dew Duck Inn   vs   TCC Pirates

463  Caddyknowsbest   loses to    211  Gusbencai

Congrats to TCC Pirates on their victory for this rd, and good luck with the rest of the tourney!

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Aug 1 2021 2:10 PM

The World cup 2021

Hello all

This is a sad day as we have say goodbye to 16 great teams,

I hope you have enjoyed the experience and met a few new friends along the way, please come back next year,

As to the winners well done and we move on to the quarter-finals.

We have a few cracking team matchups this round in both the Cup and Plate,

There’s going to be some viewing on twitch over the next few weeks so players please get onto the streaming forum to announce times/dates so we can all tune in please.

Right we move on

2nd August – 16th August

18 Holes Matchplay

Chambers Bay

With tawny fescue grasses, towering sand dunes, massive fairways, and breathtaking views of the Puget Sound and snow-capped Olympic Mountains, Chambers Bay brings the traditions of Scottish linksland to the Pacific Northwest.

RULES

NO HANDICAPS

Each match will be played to a WIN ONLY EVEN IN SUDDEN DEATH.

Each match will have a 2 week timeline to complete

Any players refusing to play will forfeit their match,

Once a match been played the result will stand so it’s up to all players to check the opponents tier before start of play,

I would suggest a 90sec shot clock with maximum timeouts, there’s no panic to get the game played and have a chat in-between,

if both players agree they can have 60 or 45 that would be their choice,

No focus boosts will be allowed during matches. Use of this tool will lead to a disqualification

Any team members giving advice on any shots/putts to another player on any chat forum and found out, the player and the adviser will be disqualified from the rest of the comp.

Players please when posting results, I would like match number, teams and players please and a short post of the match,

Let’s keep the forum busy but no negative comments from anyone, if you have problem contact your captain first and they will contact the other captain, I don’t really want to be involved unless I have to.

ctth prizes

1st 1 2nd shot on the green
    3rd 1
    4th 1 2nd shot on the green
    9th
    12th 1 Tee shot

special prizes

mystery78 58ft longest putt over 20 feet over whole comp
    palopalante 19yds Longest Chip/Pitch shot whole comp
    Herjavimi 247 YDS longest holed approach shot over 150yds
    next hole in one 1 sleeve
    next double eagle 1 sleeve