Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WORLD CUP 2021

Wed, Jan 12 2022 5:48 PM (1,728 replies)
  • WUISENRIKE
    1,237 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2021 9:04 PM

What great news friends, as always, I thank you for your work in this great tournament and therefore, and in evidence that in this club of golfos, every day, things work better and I know that many of you still dream with us since last year ... this year we will sign up with 2 teams.

I guess some rules will be like in the previous edition (13 members per team and so on...).

but the most important thing is , that thanks to these two great friends, will return the great show and laughter in the twitch chat.

thanks paul and patrick.

P.S. I guess you will have to take into account that we gulfs need a little bigger dressing room, for the coolers and the 100 boxes of drinks that you have to prepare for us and in the most remote area so that we can smoke our stuff... thanks for your understanding.

let's go goooooolfooos.

thanks friends

luis enrique

• vivian1234
    3,899 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 8:36 AM

What great news Paul & Dotty !! 

WGT Amigos been looking forward to it and will take part of course .

Probably one team only but we'll see , maybe two as always .

The WGT World Cup has been a great event all these years and thank you for not giving up on it  . I am sure it will once again be an awesome fun and companionship event !

Cheers ,

Viv xx

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 10:47 AM

2 teams for Cobra Kai this year

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 10:55 AM

thx both

il put on a link to a spreadshett with teams entered by the weekend on the first post,

im looking at 32 if possible but we will see

finny

• Cuser44
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 11:34 AM

HOOORRAAYYY!!!!!!!!

Been looking forward to this event.  Thank you to all for keeping this great event going.  I can say EC will have 1 team.  Many members keep heading for greener courses.

Oh Well.  I will post in our CCs forum and will have a roster ready.

Cuser44      aka           Dom N. Ator.

• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 6:12 AM

Nova will have one team, maybe two if all the stars align in the coming weeks. 

Please put us down for one at the moment. 

Cheers,

Darren

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 6:24 AM

Cheers Finny and Dotty, superb work as always! One of the best Event's of the Year!

I am sure with all of the New Family Members joining as of late, you can see probably 3-4 Teams as always!

Cheers,

Topper

• DanC2807
    941 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 4:03 PM

EAST COAST will be BACK for a 5th year.

Thanks, Finny!!!

dan

• MikieZMan
    41 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 4:54 AM

Hi Topper, 

Can you tell me where are the rules are posted.. Thanks for putting this tournament on.

Thanks, 

Mike

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2021 7:11 AM

Hi Finny and thanks for doing this again.

Count Black Diamond GC in for 1 team.

I don't know about other clubs, but we have lost 10-15% of our members due to the transition to PCEA, but the other 85% are doing fine.  While we all hate change, PCEA has some plusses (notably, smoother meter) to go along with the negatives.  As a late adapter, I found it just took a few weeks to get used to.

Tom.

RSS