Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What on earth has happened?

Mon, Jan 10 2022 11:19 AM (83 replies)
  • jmmccommas
    2 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 4:16 PM

Just got back on WGT and read all these posts.  I agree things are worse.  Where the hell are the bad ass clothes I bought??  Someone raided my closet!

• SteBest82
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 8:54 AM

I've been away for a while so haven't played.

So basically, the new version is just a he mobile version but on PC/Mac? 

Just tried to have a game on my Mac and wowsers. What an absolute load of sh't it is. 

• SteBest82
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 8:58 AM

Am I missing something? Is the new version just the mobile version but on PC/Mac? 

Just tried to play and I couldn't even finish a hole (don't be nasty) it was that bad. 

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 9:39 AM

Flash is extinct. Learn the nuances of this version and you will be just fine.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2021 10:48 AM

SteBest82:

Am I missing something? Is the new version just the mobile version but on PC/Mac? 

Just tried to play and I couldn't even finish a hole (don't be nasty) it was that bad. 

For me the game plays pretty much close to the same as the old flash version, just with a bit of different graphics & menu selections. (it takes some time to get used to) The one big thing that is different is the putting grid dot speed. Now WGT has two dot speed you can choose from. One is standard which is what the mobile players are used to, and the other is the classic which is very close to what the old flash version was. 

You can change them in the setting. Choose the one that works best for you. 

• dmacin
    4 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2021 12:37 PM

I here you.  I was a member since 2010.  The new app is terrible, but that's the name of the game these days.  I guess apps make more money.  But this version of wgt sucks.  Jan. 2nd was the last time I played.  Just dropped in to see if anything had changed.  Bummer

• thepack52
    218 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2021 9:09 AM

I believe they make this crap geared toward the gamers, the ones that have no attention span, and i don't think a lot of those players will stick around for 8-10 years and spend the money we did. It's getting hard to find a stroke game anymore ,what with so many players leaving. 

• sargexuk
    9 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2021 2:09 PM

whatever is the change it is pretty bad! came here after a long time! Better off on my MS Flight Sim

• senec
    252 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2021 3:41 PM

They've made a mess of my equipment now,Half the good clubs I payed for,lost half of them,here I am after 10 years of playing this game,here I am playing with starter clubs in my bag,please go see my profile and look at my equipment.Makes no sense,if you or anyone know's how to recuperate my good clubs let me know.I still have them in my inventory but don't know how to put them back in my bag.Thanks.

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2021 5:01 PM

See the FAQ "How to Equip Your Bag"-->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RSS