Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Art of Sandbagging

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 6 2009 2:25 AM (34 replies)
  • Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 4:43 PM
    Well there was a point with the challenges...however I don't think that ncviz had that in mind when she posted those scores. She does not fall into that category just from a couple of those games posted while she was in lilrobs tourney.
  • NORSKY
    10 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 5:19 PM

all of these forum posts reek of pettiness ive been on wgt since sept of 09 and have developed a core group of players that i enjoy playing with for one reason or another, i find it hard to believe that you people dont know whom you play with just not believable your probably hunting for easy credits and got burned a time or two man up and be the kind of guys or gals that we would enjoy playing with just my opinion NORSKY aka Dean

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 5:21 PM
    I can't imagine what she had in mind posting those scores, nor do I know anything about Robs tourney.I was not being specific about ncviz. She is still our best femme, one of my heroes, and a friend. Nevertheless, none of this makes any sense. Best of all, it is no ones beeswax. But still of interest.
  • Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2009 5:25 PM

=)       I  don't think I'll ever get enough credits up to play a challenge. I'm up to 25 credits & only had 11 as of last week.  Maybe someday...but it may take months unless I'm going to cough up some money here.

And I think this thread has run it's course & should finally be put to an end sadly.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2009 2:25 AM

Now that players can wager credits,  there is even more reason to deter Sandbagging. Below are some ideas...some have been kicked around before.

Scoring averages should reflect:

1.  All scores, including incomplete rounds
    2.  Peak performance with little or no weight given unusually high scores  
    3.  18 hole rounds carrying more weight than 9 hole rounds        
    4.  Which tees are played from
    5.  Only tournament rounds
    6.  Wind conditions and green speeds
    7.  Course Par ratings

RSS