Re: cannot re-equip equipment after rentals have expired

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 10 2024 6:08 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DustinAxis
    15 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 9:50 PM

Hey WGT Support and WGT App developers,

I cannot re-equip my equipment after rentals have expired. 

The equipment editor is NOT showing my IRONs and has no way to unequip a club. Only Drivers Woods/Hybrids Wedges are options across the top. IRONS does NOT appear in the left side equipement menu either.

I cannot play in any game modes with a proper equipement setup. 

Please address the issue.

What happen to my golf bag setups?

• bob2putt
    1,234 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 1:24 PM

Same thing happened to me, I rented a 3 wd and when the time expired I re-equipped my old 3 wd and the next thing I see is a starter hybrid in my bag which I can't remove and they took away my Cleveland 64 degree lob wedge which is my favorite club and I can't get this resolved either. Sent 3 emails to help desk but sitting here with my ---- in my hand and no wedge

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 2:09 PM

In Settings change the "customize equipment" setting  to advanced. This lets you change equipment.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 2:41 PM
    It's not the settings! Thanks Wgt. Strike 3
  • DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 5:30 PM

what YJ suggested is the key.  I changed from advanced back to normal then changed back to advanced once the normal setting put the irons back in.

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 9:35 AM
    OK I have done that. Now I am the proud owner of the WGT hybrid but can't remove it and put my baby wedge back in. Not only that but I am back to day 1 again. Oh I am so so very happy.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 9:51 AM

27stitches:
    OK I have done that. Now I am the proud owner of the WGT hybrid but can't remove it and put my baby wedge back in.

Make the setting look like this and then you'll be able to. 

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 10:44 AM

27stitches:
    OK I have done that. Now I am the proud owner of the WGT hybrid but can't remove it and put my baby wedge back in. Not only that but I am back to day 1 again. Oh I am so so very happy.

Same thing just occurred to me after an expired rental period.  I ended up with a starter Hybrid and no Irons.   I figured it out albeit a bit of a bizarre way of removing the Hybrid and equipping the 3rd wedge. 

In the desktop version:  On the "Edit Equipment" page, I found the Irons in the 64*W as an option.  I replaced the 64*W with the Iron set, then clicked on Hybrid on the left side of the page and then click Wedge at the top of the page,  Choose 64* W to replace the Hybrid.

Hope this helps.... henry

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 10:52 AM
    I have 2 of my wedges equipped but can't get rid of hybrid or replace with other wedge
  • MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 12:56 PM

27stitches:
    I have 2 of my wedges equipped but can't get rid of hybrid or replace with other wedge

If it does not say "Optional" under the first 5 clubs in your bag in the first column on the Edit Equipment page then you have your bag set to Normal and will not be able to remove the Hybrid until you go into the options and change the "Customize Equipment" to Advanced.

• PAGES
RSS