Help › Forums

Re: What is wrong with the app?

Mon, Jun 21 2021 5:51 PM (61 replies)
  • ranjet
    2,260 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 11:43 AM

el3n1:

AnaNikolaj:
    I concede the fact I may be less well informed than I think. But I find it really strange something like this could stay such a secret for so long. 

If people know about it, then it was not really a secret.  We just had not read or heard about it, yet.  Now, if those same people - told one another - don't tell XXXXX, then it was being kept a secret from XXXXX. 

I still stumble across stuff in the forum that I never knew or saw before because there is literally so much out there.   But if I do have a question, I tend to ask someone that has been around much longer than myself - but it is possible it escaped them too.  Sometimes it can depend on what circles you are in.

--also - some threads or post get deleted or removed by WGT or by the OP themselves.  I know for a fact, some things I have read can no longer be found by the search function.  But there are some people who have seen and read the same things I read that were later "cleaned out". 

-- no sooner than I wrote this, I believe this has happened again as I no longer see a thread that existed yesterday and I am really not sure what was wrong or offensive in that thread. 

Wise words.well said.......it caused me no harm .or to keep a secret..

Post removal was it me ? I hope so.  .truth hurts sometimes for mr wgt .

Friends list and the chat box. .many things need fixing..

If you invite through the friend's list you can play pc to mobile .head to head strokeplay 3 or 9 holes random course and conditions...mobile to pc is not available I've heard.?? No mp or as for tablet/mobile .. Mobile head to head is just strokeplay...eapc the full range ... Strange they are missing out on some serious paper..$..    

.. My friend a top ten monthly earner. mobile player..not compatible to play in wgt finals had to drop out...hoping to fix the issue they said. Not nice all that effort to be told sorry no further..

Clash golf is a waste of money.. A golden putter for the winner..have you seen the points required to win..the rounds.  av 125 members play 11 matches.4 hours 1 match..2days solid. .passes and balls.  .i know of a scandal within a few of the top clash clubs.caught farming credits via the videos..non members farm then send to club members to cover the cost of club passes ..

My club ...we only clash hard quarterly not every two weeks.. .we stack up credits.. we play gross and net tournaments all year.knockouts.team events.sundays AS .and a fast bracket.30 mins a round 500 credits..  We have a club bank. Pro shop gifts.. but last time we went for it our members members gave up there credits to the cause. usually the owner and a few other generous souls covered it.. We used to be a top 3 club..4th these days. TEC,PB,ECB have it covered with some committed players.. 

Georgian started the trend winning for years. untouchable they were..fell to pieces one day and the flock scattered to build the main contenders of now..

That golden stick boasts none among my friends. big fuss over not much ..

Ranj..  

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 12:02 PM

ranjet:
    Post removal was it me ?

I don't believe it was you, but I do not know what caused it or why, but I just notice a recent thread I had read and posted a question in is no longer viewable... "resource not found" - it seems to have happened relatively quickly because the thread was active just yesterday and still shows on the first page of my profile activity.

• ranjet
    2,260 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 12:23 PM

el3n1:

ranjet:
    Post removal was it me ?

I don't believe it was you, but I do not know what caused it or why, but I just notice a recent thread I had read and posted a question in is no longer viewable... "resource not found" - it seems to have happened relatively quickly because the thread was active just yesterday and still shows on the first page of my profile activity.

I don't believe it was you,

oh well ,maybe next time ay.. 

What is Wrong with this app...... (sorry to go off topic earlier)  ..

Introducing Winner's Circle, a brand new special event designed to test your accuracy! 

Win prizes by landing your ball in the hole or in one of the colored rings surrounding the cup, using special Winner's Circle clubs! Prize chests, which include items like apparel packs, sleeves of golf balls and more, are coordinated to match each ring of the same color on the green. 

A few things to know: 

• All players will use the same, exclusive Winner’s Circle-branded club set
    • The hole, pin placement, green speed and wind rating will not change from one shot to the next, however you may see slight wind direction and wind speed changes
    • If the timer expires before you take your shot, that shot will be lost
    • Winner's Circle is a limited-time event, so any remaining shots will stay in your inventory and can be used in future events (*excludes free shots that are only available during that event)

Play Now

This event is live now through 5/9/21!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 3:29 PM

ranjet:

A few things to know: 

• The hole, pin placement, green speed and wind rating will not change from one shot to the next, however you may see slight wind direction and wind speed changes
    • Winner's Circle is a limited-time event, so any remaining shots will stay in your inventory and can be used in future events (*excludes free shots that are only available during that event)

Play Now

Another thing to know is it costs actual money, no free shots for the credit winners.

• ranjet
    2,260 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 6:03 PM

DodgyPutter:

ranjet:

A few things to know: 

Play Now

Another thing to know is it costs actual money, no free shots for the credit winners.

Indeed.. i suspect that was intentional to miss out the cost. very clever had me fooled I was so excited at first.. 

1$ for one shot or six shots for $4.99 .. 

total 💖 heartbreakers 😢

Im mislead and fooled again boo hoo ,,handkerchief another $leeve a used tissue

paper toilet ..issue. idea .mess        

In € & £'s it may look a tad less upsetting I guess.

hmmm..

• redduck45
    20 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2021 1:44 PM

yanks trying to pinch my money lol 6 dollars who would pay REl money to play this game not getting a penny of my money you dont on facebook or any money here 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2021 2:36 PM

redduck45:
    yanks trying to pinch my money lol 6 dollars who would pay REl money to play this game not getting a penny of my money you dont on facebook or any money here 

They get it from the passes too you know, they'll probably save it up and buy your football team ;-)

• ranjet
    2,260 Posts
    Thu, May 6 2021 8:39 PM

I 👏 the Court jester I'm fooled once more ....with Such mouthwatering prizes on offer I could not resist the temptation....1st look is pebble beach#7. hmmmm..a tough opener(cough) but grateful for the 1 and only single free swipe I thought why not.. now as you can imagine some of yesterdays excitement resurfaced as 1st tee nerves.my knees knocking,overwhelmed & starstruck by all things new.  yds?club?ball?circle$?flagstick? on the fly to OB???  Oh dear no.....

I panicked and timed out ... 

seriously its no joke (cough) its real tricky. 

(Like a hole in one challenge, pay to play using $ not credits).,genius 

• redduck45
    20 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2021 10:30 AM

now meter jumping lol. i am forced to use starter balls to colloct the daily xp only lost 5 balls in 2 rounds due to wgt meter jumping . so until fixed 1 round a day only starter balls cost 0 balls in shop cost REL MONEY YANKS 

• redduck45
    20 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2021 10:33 AM

wgt is fucked up the meter moves on its own the putting is now night impossible and meter jumping is every 3 shots i am forced to just using starter balls and collectiog the xp daily starter balls cost 0 max balls cost real money YANKS because of your meter jumping 5 balls lost in last 3 rounds it must stop fix it quickly please 

RSS