Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Something is missing with the app version

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 13 2021 7:56 AM (3 replies)
  • jmurg278
    15 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 7:49 PM

Hello, I hope that someone hasn't asked this question already.  I clicked through about 7 or 8 pages of questions and didn't see it asked anywhere.  So, here goes.

I will try explain this the best way that I can.  With the New App version I cannot roll my mouse pointer over the Hole map on the right hand side of the screen to where my ball is and see the distance remaining to the hole.  With the web version we used to be able to do this and it kind of speeds up the pace of play especially playing the way my buddies and I play.  Usually there are 4 of us playing at a time and I used to check my distance to the hole while my buddies were shooting.  Is there anyway for the programmers to get this feature back with the app version.??

Thank you in advance for your time and effort on this matter.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 10:46 AM

jmurg278:
    With the New App version I cannot roll my mouse pointer over the Hole map on the right hand side of the screen to where my ball is and see the distance remaining to the hole.

Many folks have asked for this over the last several months.  WGT has not said whether or not it's on their To Do list.  I agree with you that it would be a useful addition.

The only workaround I know of is:  when you hit your shot, look at the lower right corner of the screen for the DISTANCE TO TARGET.  It will go away after your shot is finished, but if you're quick you can use that to see how far you have to go to the pin.

• jmurg278
    15 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 1:22 AM

Thank you.  That is what I have been doing, but sometimes if I get distracted I forget to look down there.  Just slows the game, I believe.

• cardioverter
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jan 13 2021 7:56 AM

the other thing that is missing is consistency on putts, wind effect, freedoms from perfectly hit putts being hard pulls and pushes, and half the fun

RSS