Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Stand Bag plus problem,

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 15 2021 7:27 AM (9 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 11:06 AM

I have already sent a report to WGT about this. This is a problem that no one might have envisioned when the flash game ended, Those of us who owned the Stand bag plus had 4 different set ups. We all know what we had to do to sell a club that was in more than 1 of the bags, Well the Stand bag plus isn't in the new Desktop version but the game still sees our clubs as being in it I am assuming, I just tried to sell a club that was not equipped  and was told it couldn't be sold because it might be in a bag. 

This is what you see when you try to sell anything that is in one of the Stand bag plus bags

• Could not sell 'TaylorMade Z Satin TP 54° Wedge (L64+)': item is equipped (may be in a bag).
      Could not sell 'Cleveland 588 60° Wedge (L78+)': item is equipped (may be in a bag).
      Could not sell 'TaylorMade Z Satin TP 64° Wedge (L39+)': item is equipped (may be in a bag).

0 credits have been added to your account.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 5:28 PM

Same, i wrote wgt and have heard zero, zilch, nada.......................

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 10:04 AM

tramilleo:

Same, i wrote wgt and have heard zero, zilch, nada.......................

I sent a message to Icon about this. Hopefully he can help us and any other players with the same problem.,

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 2:16 PM

also, where have all the avatars gone which we purchased or used credits

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 6:10 PM

[

I sent a message to Icon about this. Hopefully he can help us and any other players with the same problem.

Thanks good sir

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 8:11 PM

RODY123:
    where have all the avatars gone which we purchased or used credits
    It looks like these licenses are on hold or even expired.
    Note: We don't own any items in this game - compare the T&Cs.

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2021 11:33 PM

RODY123:

also, where have all the avatars gone which we purchased or used credits

Eventually, the ones you bought will show up as separate pieces in your INBOX.  So far, wgt has released the Plus Fours, Blue Tartan, and a couple others.  

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Tue, Jan 12 2021 8:14 AM

Reach out to Member Services with your username and name/level of the club you are trying to sell along with a short description of whats happening and they should be able to do this manually for you. 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 1:52 AM

tramilleo:
    I sent a message
    Looks like someone forgot about his blocking list - can't contact you Sir.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 7:27 AM

WGTShamWow:

Reach out to Member Services with your username and name/level of the club you are trying to sell along with a short description of whats happening and they should be able to do this manually for you. 

They took care of it for me. The thing is though that unless WGT finally gets the Stand Bag Plus on the new version this will be an on going issue, 

RSS