Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PCEA Question Please.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 10 2021 5:13 AM (4 replies)
  • Dad2147
    1,745 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 10:11 AM

I have a friend that has lost around 70 credits due to some apparel sponsorship that he has not ordered. It does it randomly without his consent. Has he marked something that let's this happen that he can change. If so how does he do it!!!

Thanks much in advance

Dad

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 10:45 AM

Dad2147:

I have a friend that has lost around 70 credits due to some apparel sponsorship that he has not ordered. It does it randomly without his consent. Has he marked something that let's this happen that he can change. If so how does he do it!!!

Thanks much in advance

Dad

As much as it pains me to say this, I believe this is a user mistake. The reason I say that is the same thing happened to me last year when I began playing the new version.

You are offered a Free Sponsorship for a limited time. After that sponsorship expires, the next time you click activate sponsorship there is a small fee. I did not notice it at first and was charged as well.

Don

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 1:33 PM

Go to coin room selection page, click on green sponsorship button at bottom, click on sponsor preferences at top, turn both options to OFF (red)

• Dad2147
    1,745 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 2:51 PM

Thanks Don.

MarchieB, Thanks much I believe that will fix him up. Didn't know that was ther!

Have a Great Day!

Dad

RSS