Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can someone please help.

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 7 2021 9:55 PM (1 replies)
  • AngryShox
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 11:43 AM

Please help I some how managed to make a second profile on the same email/fb page.... please I've spent a lil bit of money now via my original account Beeznutz82.... I did buy some gear with my new account, AnGrYSHOX. and wrote a few emails to C.S. asking them to transfer my equipment from AngryShox as I was able to make that account due to an error in the WGT software. Really it was only like 10 bux or so But my original account I hadn't used since 2017. I'm a Tour Pro now. Just about to upgrade my entire set up so I come to wgt forums to find some info about clubs. Try and sign in and boom I can only sign in as angryshox. A now inactive account. My player name is Beeznutz82. I am being wrongly suspended and am really starting to lose patience. Please respond as I very much enjoy this game and due to a injury I haven't been able to play real golf for a couple of years now!

I want my original account unlocked as the second one violates your rules" apparently" I feel like some Credits and gear from the AngrysShox account should be added to Beeznuts82 as this is not my fault. I tried to recover my old account I was un able to and told no account t exsist for that fb and email. Again please respond as I am feeling very soar around the back 9 at this point! 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 9:55 PM

In account matters, nothing but direct contact with WGT will advance your case, and, unfortunately, if they don't follow suite you're lost.

Since only one account is blocked apparently, you might want to continue with the other.

RSS