Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I suggest no more $ for WGT

Tue, Feb 9 2021 9:23 AM (50 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 3:54 PM

gillian5048:
    do you have any friends that would like to play WGT?

Have you tried posting in your club forum that you are looking for others to play a game. I would try there first.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2021 7:30 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:
    I suggest we let WGT experts continue what they do by providing them the support they need.  

Apparently, the main problem is that all the WGT experts are posting to the forum and not actually working for WGT. 😉

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 9:27 AM

Well, we should support them by giving them advice of what  the customer notices that are unnecsssarily annoying and cumbersome with excessive clicks needed to change clubs, shot types, etc. Also this game has unexplainable problems finding AS, Match Play or any multi player game; except for whatever reason there are always newer people with binner balls and clubs ready to play coin games.  Quit defaulting to "Apparel bonus on" just dumb if you already know app your club distances.

I believe if we quit spending money on WGT, they just might think hmmm, maybe we should spend more time fixing the game instead of making apparel and sponsor packages.

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 9:27 AM

Well, we should support them by giving them advice of what  the customer notices that are unnecsssarily annoying and cumbersome with excessive clicks needed to change clubs, shot types, etc. Also this game has unexplainable problems finding AS, Match Play or any multi player game; except for whatever reason there are always newer people with beginner balls and clubs ready to play coin games.  Quit defaulting to "Apparel bonus on" just dumb if you already know app your club distances.

I believe if we quit spending money on WGT, they just might think hmmm, maybe we should spend more time fixing the game instead of making apparel and sponsor packages.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 11:58 AM

Adapt to changes people!!

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 3:35 PM

SlickHunter:

Before doing that, we bow to logic and common sense first....

• Tabarnak777
    168 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2021 4:26 PM

wedge0837:

MarchieB:
    Apparel is actually ON during “solo” Ranked Rounds.

MarchieB,  Every 'solo ranked round' I play on the PC App I have not had Apparel running in the game, and I have always had the Clothing Attributes going into Ranked games, SE Cap for Driver distance etc etc. Just does not happen. For me anyway.

You play Clashes, TurfWars, Coin Rooms, WGT has Apparel On, or preloaded I guess into the game styles.

When Apparel is turned ON for me my driver is 309yards.Turned Off and it becomes 291yards. I cannot see wgt having this type of standard (just yet) in Ranked Rounds.

Therefore, as Simon says up above..,

Actually the only way to use apparel boosts in ranked games and improve your average is to play multiplayer stroke games. But you still have to deal with timer.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 9:38 AM

Tabarnak777:

wedge0837:

MarchieB:
    Apparel is actually ON during “solo” Ranked Rounds.

MarchieB,  Every 'solo ranked round' I play on the PC App I have not had Apparel running in the game, and I have always had the Clothing Attributes going into Ranked games, SE Cap for Driver distance etc etc. Just does not happen. For me anyway.

You play Clashes, TurfWars, Coin Rooms, WGT has Apparel On, or preloaded I guess into the game styles.

When Apparel is turned ON for me my driver is 309yards.Turned Off and it becomes 291yards. I cannot see wgt having this type of standard (just yet) in Ranked Rounds.

Therefore, as Simon says up above..,

Actually the only way to use apparel boosts in ranked games and improve your average is to play multiplayer stroke games. But you still have to deal with timer.

Works in clash rounds as well. With no timer ;-) 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 9:42 AM

Yiannis1970:

SlickHunter:

Before doing that, we bow to logic and common sense first....

Also, funny how the person, commanding others to adapt, obviously doesn't have to do the same. Cause given his history and activities, he's been either on mobile or not playing at all for a long time ;-) 

• Tabarnak777
    168 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 10:06 AM

AnaNikolaj:

Works in clash rounds as well. With no timer ;-) 

True, forgot about it. But iirc these clash rounds have often big winds to deal with(i rarely play this).

There is still better ways to improve your average than any of these i think, apparels or not.

I also want bigger wind arrow, possibility to move between cams while waiting for your opponent to play etc. but overall i like the new app i jumped in it 6 months ago and i would never return back for sure.

RSS