Help › Forums

Re: Playing with reading glasses

Sun, Jan 10 2021 1:17 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EricW55
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 2:37 PM

ScottHope:

Eric, if you could change the screen size with a keyboard shortcut whilst playing, would you do that, or would it drive you nuts?

Scott, I think I would happily try it!  Sounds like the best of both worlds.

• EricW55
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2021 3:01 PM

Yiannis1970:

I know exactly what you mean. When you changed to 1024 x 768, you were playing fullscreen or window mode? If you were playing fullscreen, the 1024 resolution was stretched to whole display or you had black bars left and right?

Yiannis, I think I'm always in window mode.  No black bars.  My PC screen is about 24 inches x 13 inches - kids (parents themselves) thought it would be fantastic but I think it is a bit honking big!

The game does look wonderful on it.

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 12:55 AM

Okay Eric, you can download the app from here...

click

Once you've downloaded it, double click the file to run it. When it's running a green icon with a white 'H' will appear in your system tray.

Alt + b will toggle the game screen size between 1920x1080 and 1024x768

Alt + x will close the app.

If you want to change the shortcut key, you'll have to let me know so I can edit the app and re-upload it. The same goes for the game window sizes. You are not limited to the in-game resolutions, you can have whatever size you want.

Scott.

• EricW55
    36 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 3:35 PM

Wow!  Thanks Scott!  I'm off to play with my new toy.  Which balls do you use?

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 1:17 AM

Eric, where'd ya go?

⇧ EDIT : That's some heavy moderation you're under there Eric, took two days for your post to show up. Anyway, you're very welcome and there's no need to worry about any sort of gift. I have plenty of balls to keep me going so treat yourself to a sleeve and hit the tees, cheers.  ; ) ⇧

• PAGES
RSS