Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The CEverett "2021" Alt-Shot World Challenge

Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:46 AM (379 replies)
  • TomCarioca
    283 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 12:32 PM

WHAT.A.FINAL!

Congrats to all of you, very very impressive performances.

Thanks to Topps and Dotty for getting this up!

Looking forward to the next CEverett Alt-Shot World Challenge and looking forward to meeting you at the World Cup next :)

Take care everyone!

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 4:16 PM

Just an unlucky break on last putt !!! Dam hell of game tho...

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 12:23 AM

I'm sure Topper will be along shortly with some final words....

Cheers Casey!

I would like to give a big congrats to all that played and for the incredible final, it had it all and just some really great golf.

I hope you had fun and we will for sure be putting on another one next year (or sooner)

A big round of applause for the hard work that Topper has put into this and all the tournaments he puts on.  Hip Hip, Hooraaa

Now Top will probably kill me for doing this (and he can, ex-ranger and all) You may or may not have noticed that Topper has not being around as much as usual...

That's because he has the guts to follow his life-long dream, Topper is now playing on the Senior Amateur Florida Tour... woo hoo!  Topper has already won a tournament and place 6th in a major.

Please put yer hands together and wish Topper all the best in his quest.

Cheers My Brother,

-Dotty 

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 6:43 AM

And that's a WRAP on TopDot's production's of The 2021 CEverett12 Alt-Shot World Championship!

What an absolute Battle in our Championship Match! Couldn't ask for anything more from our Competitor's, such brilliant play throughout with great Sportsmanship on display there!

This Year's Event was super special as we Honored our good Friend Casey, and the Match Report's were great to read and see that all of our Participant's seemed to enjoy the Format and competition, cheers to all of you for playing! Thank you to Everyone for the kind word's, very much appreciated.

I personally want to thank Dotty, my Co-Host, for all of the graphic's and Bracket work that he has done, and of course all of the idea's that we shared to make this a positive Event. Dotty will be the Front Man along with our CC SEL, for the next Championship, looking forward to seeing what's next Brother! Thank you to all of our Sponsors that have graciously offered prizes through this one and in the past as well, we couldn't do it without your gratitude!

So without further ado:  Congratulation's to Young46 and Shefuf, our 2021 Alt-Shot World Champion's!

And Congratulation's to Yianni and Clem for your brilliant Runner-Up Placement!

I will be reaching out to all of our Prize winners early in the Week through the WGT Message System to gift you!

Cheers and Thank You to Everyone for Participating!

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 9:27 AM

Well Done to all involved with putting on this FIRST CLASS EVENT!!! Looking forward to the next one...It's people like you all that make playing WGT 10x more exciting!! 

Thanks!!

JD

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 5:01 PM

Class act to everybody involved, The Final was superb, Had it all..

Well done gang, Been proud to have anything to do with Casey..!

• wleiss
    6,253 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2021 6:51 AM

Thanks for all the hard work Topper and Dot and everyone else who helped make this tournament happen, and thank you for honoring our friend Casey. Someday I'll get past the first round. : )

• ADYTHEGOLFPRO
    291 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2021 12:04 PM

Thanks very much for this! I didn't realise you could jump out of Full Screen in order to be able to take Screenshots on a PC!

• LeHew
    70 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2021 12:28 PM

LeHew and Hkharroubi

• ShellyVan
    907 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:46 AM

please add Duffy616 and Shellyvan to division A.

Thanks!

RSS