Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "2021 Winter Tour" Alt-Shot World Challenge

Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:46 AM (379 replies)
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 5:46 AM

Myself & BigWC (Wayne) will be taking on cjadams28 (Chris) & JimCruz at Kiawah Island at Noon ET (5pm GMT)

Wayne will be Streaming it & playing some Rockin tunes in the background

Stream Link  bigwc

Ken

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 10:36 AM

El3n1 and Bluto346 win 1 up over TDHarvey and Pekk24. Great game. We were up 1 at the turn and they took a 2 up lead to 17. We got one back and had a chance on 18 but they closed it out. Very fun game, good players. Good luck in the rest of tourney and congrats!

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 10:37 AM

just wrapped up our round on kiawah... a rather close match and had a couple putts not seemingly drifted off the hole I suspect it would have been a different outcome.  I would wager if this were on flash their experience and familiarity with the flash putting versus the new version would have swung the match.  well played truly could have gone either way.

as it was... 

27 Feb
    el3n1 and Bluto346 defeated TDHarvey and pekk24 in a 18-hole Alternate Shot game on KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE.
  • sirshinealot
    172 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 2:42 PM

Match result   Geraldin & WUISENRIKE  V'S sirshinealot & allcckandmusecle  

sirshinealot* allcckandmuscle won 2 up on the 17th it was a great game and well played all thanks for the game and company all 

• TSOULARA
    172 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 5:26 PM

Tsoulara/Giannis81s(WIN) Vs. KrlkDave/Bahacker

a very good game at Kiwi, some great putts and shots from both teams.

Dave and Bernie a great company to play with, tyvm gents always a pleasure !

Cu all at the "Old Course" :)

Cheers.

• WUISENRIKE
    1,228 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2021 7:11 PM

friends, we couldn't beat billy and rob... they played perfect and luisin and I lacked a little more accuracy... great victory friends, I wish you the best in the next rounds.

I also want to add that you have not yet communicated me any hole in one and I have prepared those balls to reward that ... . do not forget it.

thanks for everything to the organizers, thanks to my great partner luisin and thanks to all of you, who have been watching and encouraging, from the transmission chat.... 

thank you topper for counting on us and you know that next year or in the next edition of verano.... we will continue trying to make you smile again.

luis enrique

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 6:04 AM

Finny I have a question ,,,One of our teams has a few Legends with a bit higher averages I think I remember last years Cup some people received  small handicaps a stroke or 2 in certain matches? We had no legends last year so I don't remember the rule clearly...

Cheers 

JD

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 8:45 AM

JDGHOST:

Finny I have a question ,,,One of our teams has a few Legends with a bit higher averages I think I remember last years Cup some people received  small handicaps a stroke or 2 in certain matches? We had no legends last year so I don't remember the rule clearly...

Cheers 

JD

Averages in AS, yikes

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 9:04 AM

Myself & BigWC (Wayne) had a 3 & 2 win v's cjadams28 (Chris) & JimCruz @Kiawah

We got into an early lead & were cruising helped by my P's H.I.O on the 8th to help us to a 4 Up lead, the guys had a great bird on the 9th to bring the gap down to 3.

Then the wheels came off for us on the early part of the B9, Airmailing shots, coming up way short, putts breaking when they looked straight, putts going straight when there looked to be break!!, Welcome to Kiawah! :) & the guys started sticking it tight & dropping some putts & after the 12th the gap was down to 2.

We got a bird on the 14th to go back to 3 Up.

I "decided" to drive it into the 40/50 rough on the Par 4 15th, my P got us out of that Jam by leaving in to the right of the green with a makeable pitch, the guys shot came up way short, at a guess I'd say they took off a lot of yards as we' usually go longy this green but not today, we got away with a 1/2 on the hole to stay 3 Up.

16th, Par 5, we both birdied it to 1/2 the hole but the guys needed an eagle to extend the match so i ended there for a 3 & 2 win for us.

As i said earlier the guys heads could easily have dropped on the 8th after Wayne's H.I.O but they put it behind them to birdie the 9th to bring it back to a gap of 2, Credit to the guys for fighting to the end, well played, Vgg.

Ken

• morgan1464
    152 Posts
    Sun, Feb 28 2021 2:01 PM

Myself and Priestess played IAG12 and ODEPradorodrigue and walked away with the win. It was a fun game and they kept it competitive to the end. Thanks for the game guys, had fun :)

Morgan

RSS