Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "2021 Winter Tour" Alt-Shot World Challenge

Mon, Dec 27 2021 8:46 AM (379 replies)
  • KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 7:22 PM

Good running into you again B.   Larry, indeed a pleasure to play with you guys.

- Tom

:)

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 3:50 AM

Kenher01:

Myself & Wayne (BigWC) will be taking on RoosterUSA & lowcay of The Founders Club at 8pm ET (1am GMT)

Stream kenhero1
    Ken

Congrats on your Victory my friend!!

JD

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 5:28 AM

JDGHOST:

Kenher01:

Myself & Wayne (BigWC) will be taking on RoosterUSA & lowcay of The Founders Club at 8pm ET (1am GMT)

Stream kenhero1
    Ken

Congrats on your Victory my friend!!

JD

Cheers JD,

Our 7 & 6 win was not a fair reflection of the match, the guys were unlucky twice on the greens when they hit the wrong scale & it also looks like they hit the wrong club on their approach to the Par 5 6th hole so that's three holes that we "won" rather too easily.

Outside of those three holes the guys made some super putts & had a great birdie save from the back of the left bunker on #2 to the old pin location

Ken

• morgan1464
    152 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 8:12 AM

Morgan1464 & Priestess vs Rogersx & Gill1984 set to play in a couple hours(7pm UK).

Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/morgan1464

Morgan

• KRLKDAVE
    37 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 11:14 AM

Where do i find the updated bracket with scores?

• doylerc
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 11:36 AM

morgan1464 - Twitch

Game just started

Doyler

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 2:09 PM

KRLKDAVE:

Where do i find the updated bracket with scores?

Page #1, 1st Post, Bottom Link Sir!

• morgan1464
    152 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 5:21 PM

Morgan & Priestess win 1 up. Thanks for the game Roger and Gill, was a good one and thank you more so for you patience in setting it up, very appreciated :)

Morgan

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 6:47 PM

AnaNikolaj:

giraldin:

Round #1 Prizes:

Any Hole-in-One saved and posted:  sleeve of Balls-AnaNikolaj

1st Double Eagle saved and posted:  sleeve of Balls-Dotty

...................................................---------------------------------------...........................................

Hi Top, not all players have the option to save a hit from HIO or ALBATROS, so my question is the following:

Is it possible that the word of the opposing couple, or a screenshot, serves as a guarantee?

Thank you

Luisin

I'll accept any HIO confirmed by opponents. 

same.... for any DoubleEagles... cheers

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 7:02 PM

AnaNikolaj:

Yiannis1970:

And if they don't notice right away, what then?

You have a point there. I just think it would be less af a hassle, if everyone takes 2 secs to pay attention at the start of the match, than 4 people taking screenshots and posting them for every match. Unless the person setting up the game takes the screenshot of the match settings in the lobby... 

Finny and I have come up with a new rule for this years World Cup:

Players responsibilities 

Once you are invited, you will go into the lobby, there you can confirm the shot clock, time outs and apparel on or off as per your arrangements. If you start the game, it will be considered that you have consented to the way the game was set and the game will stand… so please make sure you check the set up in the lobby!

Now of course if you are all on the first tee or have not completed the first hole, then restart it if no one noticed in the lobby... but hopefully, 1 out of 4 will remember to look (fingers crossed).

We stress agreeing to the set up when arranging your match and then making it both players responsibility to check it was set up properly.

Cheers,

Dotty

RSS