Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new format???

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 6 2021 5:03 PM (3 replies)
  • HOLBRITTERR
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 7:46 AM

I have been playing this game "WGT" since it started and now i can not get on????? why did you make it so hard after all these years? many of my senior friends are having the same problems. Any help that you can give would be  great. try to remember most seniors are not very good with computers, there not from our generation. Thank you.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 9:12 AM

HOLBRITTERR:

Any help that you can give would be great. 

I can sympathize, but in order to help you, you'll need to give us a lot more information.

• What device are you trying to play on?  (PC, Mac, phone, tablet)
    • Did you download and install the WGT app onto that device?  You can't play WGT in your browser anymore.  You have to download and install the app (to do this, click HELP at the left, then GET THE APP).
    • If' you've installed the app, what happens when you launch the app?  What do you click (or tap) on, and what do you see when you do?

Reply back, and we'll try to help.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 3:39 PM

SamSpayed:

HOLBRITTERR:

Any help that you can give would be great. 

I can sympathize, but in order to help you, you'll need to give us a lot more information.

• What device are you trying to play on?  (PC, Mac, phone, tablet)
    • Did you download and install the WGT app onto that device?  You can't play WGT in your browser anymore.  You have to download and install the app (to do this, click HELP at the left, then GET THE APP).
    • If' you've installed the app, what happens when you launch the app?  What do you click (or tap) on, and what do you see when you do?

Reply back, and we'll try to help.

I think maybe the OP had not installed the app Sam. Before today his last RR was on Dec 27, but he has now played two rounds today so I guess he's got it worked out.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 5:03 PM

Wutpa:
    I think maybe the OP had not installed the app Sam. Before today his last RR was on Dec 27, but he has now played two rounds today so I guess he's got it worked out.

Excellent.  Happy to hear it!

RSS