Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Uneven Lies Tourney for week 2?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 6 2021 1:59 AM (4 replies)
  • amb1923
    223 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 2:10 PM

Just curious if there was a weekly Uneven Lies tourney this week. With the final demise of Flash, there's no way to find it the way that I used to, and I can't seem to locate it on PCEA for Mac, Mobile or Steam anywhere.

Also, I'm curious if there is any way to see a final payout leaderboard for the mobile weekly tourney like there is for all the other tourneys (and, btw, the leaderboard on the new app is really annoying; surely there's a way to show more than the top 25)

Thanks!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 2:37 PM

There is no UEL on the new game.

Do you mean this.  If it is (or if i've messed up the link) go to Tournaments-featured - view all - past, you should see it there. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 2:53 PM

That was daft, at the bottom of the tournaments section there's a "results" tab.

• amb1923
    223 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 4:46 PM

DodgyPutter:

That was daft, at the bottom of the tournaments section there's a "results" tab.

Got it - thanks! I must have missed the mobile tourney results earlier when I was looking through the list. 

It would be nice to have a leaderboard on the app that would give more than the top 20 or 25.

And I thought Champion had posted somewhere in the Forums that UEL was coming over from Flash at some point. I'd be bummed to lose that feature - I always thought it added an additional challenge to the game. But not many people played it apparently.

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2021 1:59 AM

What is Uneven Lies Tournament anyway? Where it plays and who?

RSS