Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Sponsorships

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 1 2022 5:07 AM (4 replies)
  • scottxxy
    77 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 7:06 PM

Can anyone tell me how to turn off the auto-sponsorship thing--seems like every time I play, I'm paying 75 cents or 37 cents to extend it--why do I have to pay to play. Sent 2 inquiries to WGT, but nothing heard yet. 

I've been playing since 2008 and invested (~$1000) more than my wife likes to admit and still enjoy the new experience under STEAM, but don't want to pay to play every time. 

Scottxxy

Nebraska

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 8:13 PM

The FAQs say something about a cooldown timer...

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 9:46 PM

scottxxy:
    why do I have to pay to play

You don’t have to pay. You will get free sponsorship time (30 mins) every 4-5hrs. The reason you are paying is because at some point you clicked the auto buy sponsorship ON which buys the sponsor time when it is waiting for the next free one.

To turn it off go to the coin room selection page, click on green sponsor bar at bottom of page, click on sponsor preferences at top of page, turn both options OFF

• TTremblay5
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2022 6:58 AM

Where is the coin room?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2022 5:07 AM

If you are on mobile , go to play now , and you can chose which coin room to play in , depending on how many coins you are prepared to lose or the confidence you have in your ability to win against any level of player. 

RSS