Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please answer my question

Sun, Jan 3 2021 2:17 PM (2 replies)
  • playermj
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 10:21 AM

After finally figuring out how to load the new wgt, I find it to be like a cheap arcade game now. Is this how it is, or am I not on the correct site?

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 11:49 AM

playermj:

After finally figuring out how to load the new wgt, I find it to be like a cheap arcade game now. Is this how it is, or am I not on the correct site?

Once you have downloaded the game , go into the settings and make your adjustments . You can set the resolution which will help with the game`s appearance . You can also turn other game features on and off just like the flash version . 

Once you have made your adjustments the game will play just fine . Just take your time and try what works best for you .

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 2:17 PM

You're not on the correct site. The NV is actually a huge improvement over the flash game, which (speaking of cheap arcade games) is like the old fashioned game "Pong" compared to the NV of WGT. 

I'd double check and then try again. If you think you're on the right site, I'd suggest playing the NV for a few weeks and then see how you feel about it. Everyone's initial reaction is to hate it, but everyone I know who has stuck with it eventually likes it more than flash. 

If you ignore the stupid coin games and the magic clothes, and set the dots on the green to classic mode, the NV is an improved and more stable version of the flash game. 

RSS