Forums

Help › Forums

Re: single hole course access

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 3 2021 11:18 PM (2 replies)
  • scwing1
    35 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 4:02 PM

I am having trouble accessing the Golf Courses listed under the Community button.
    I have followed posted directions, get to the point on the course page that shows the holes... when I click on the hole, I am brought to a description of the hole, but not the actual playable hole. 
    Please advise!

Thanks

• WGTweb
    27 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 8:06 PM

The playable hole links opened in Flash, which no longer works.

Currently, nothing inside the app can be linked to from outside the app.  Buttons on the web can open the app (only works for Windows right now), but can't link to a specific thing inside the app yet.  If the app is updated to support linking to single holes, the buttons will return to the website, but I don't know if or when that might happen.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 11:18 PM

WGTweb:
    Buttons on the web can open the app (only works for Windows right now), but can't link to a specific thing inside the app yet.

The PLAY NOW button on the left nav bar doesn't open the WGT app for me.  It just redirects to https://m.wgt.com/?utm_source=wgt&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=navbar&mode=popup.  I'm running Chrome on Windows 10 Home.  The WGT app and files are all in the default location.

Perhaps you should look at your scripts and source code to see what's going on.

RSS