Forums

Help › Forums

Re: || Apparel Megathread ||

Wed, Mar 20 2024 5:10 AM (121 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 5:21 AM

ThreePuttJoe1:

Do you have to be "wearing" the apparel to get the bonus or does it apply if you have it in your inventory and are "wearing" a different piece of apparel?

I may be about to bring some confusion to this thread having only read the last page :-/

Something that's probably well known. I'm up to L9 with my apparel, the L9 SW shorts are horrible but the L7/8 are ok so I wear them and still get L9 advantages.  This is true with other things as well.  As long as it's SE (in the case of my shorts) I can wear whatever colour I want and still get all the unlocked benefits.

I didn't know there were ability and appearance tabs, but will look now, and certainly didn't pay 500c. 

• JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2022 12:55 PM

Can someone answer this--i have looked through this thread-- did not find a exact answer--

a couple of questions

1-is the 500 credits a one time deal of each peice--500 c's per pants--500 c's per shirt--etc

2--or is it 500 c's unlimited forever?--for all peices of apparel?

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,866 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2022 1:44 PM

JaRTennBogey:

a couple of questions

1-is the 500 credits a one time deal of each peice--500 c's per pants--500 c's per shirt--etc

Unfortunately, apparel does not stop at 500, or Level 9. From there, you go forward to the Level 10.

You start all over again from 1 to 1,000 and once at 1,000 you are offered the chance to buy the Level 10 apparel for 100,000 coins.

As for the 2nd part of your question, once you reach "Level 10" on apparel (not 500 c's which is level 9) you can go no higher for that apparel. That is why you will see, if you play Head to Head in a coin game, that the opponent's apparel stops at 10.

Hope this helps. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2022 1:47 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

JaRTennBogey:

a couple of questions

Unfortunately, apparel does not stop at 500, or Level 9. From there, you go forward to the Level 10.

You start all over again from 1 to 1,000 and once at 1,000 you are offered the chance to buy the Level 10 apparel for 100,000 coins.

As for the 2nd part of your question, once you reach "Level 10" on apparel (not 500 c's which is level 9) you can go no higher for that apparel. That is why you will see, if you play Head to Head in a coin game, that the opponent's apparel stops at 10.

Hope this helps. 

you didnt understand the question.

what he's talking about is the 500cr that it costs for the apparel appearance tab.

answer it's a one time cost and it applies to all 5 slots. so 500cr total

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2022 1:53 PM

Deleted as, while I was typing, Mytho slipped in with "my" reply.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,866 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2022 2:04 PM

Mythanatos:

what he's talking about is the 500cr that it costs for the apparel appearance tab.

answer it's a one time cost and it applies to all 5 slots. so 500cr total

Thank you for the explanation and correction!

• JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2022 5:58 PM

TY for the Answer--i had looked through many posts---maybe i didn't see all---thanks for clarifying this matter

• EK2019
    36 Posts
    Sun, Sep 4 2022 12:28 PM

I read through all the threads but it was not clear, I paid the 500 cr but thought I could use whatever clothing I wanted and get the benefits of any other brand which is NOT how it works. You can only change your clothing from the same brand and get it's benefits which is not clear in any apparels thread.

I have another question, If I buy, for example, loudmouth pants, do they have any benefits or can I use what ever benefits come from another brand in my original apparel. For example I have Level 4 C&M pants, if I buy a pair of Loudmouth or any other apparel from the WGT shop, do they have any benefits or can my benefits from L4 C&M be used on those loudmouth pants? Or is the Pro Shop apparel basically with out any benefits when playing coin games.? I wish I could pay the 500Cr and use SE pants with my C&M benefits, but that is NOT the case for anybody wondering. 

RSS