Re: Finding WGT forums???

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 2 2021 5:22 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 2:03 PM

Brett,

Can't agree with you more, it's a pain in the a$$ and a bit frustrating! 

The one thing I've done with a little bit of success is from your CC homepage, go into Club Tools and then email members.  If the members have an email in file that they check often, they may get an email from you. 

If you find a better way, please share,

Steve

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 4:02 PM

Cas57:

Brett,

Can't agree with you more, it's a pain in the a$ and a bit frustrating! 

The one thing I've done with a little bit of success is from your CC homepage, go into Club Tools and then email members.  If the members have an email in file that they check often, they may get an email from you. 

If you find a better way, please share,

Steve

The problem with email is that they are not getting their WGT email in the first place. They either turned it off or it is going to junk mail.

I did think of another solution and I have tried it with the two friends. So far it has failed, but I think it may work eventually. If you see the friend green, invite them to 3 holes or 9. If they accept you will be able to chat with them in game.

Brett

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 4:58 PM

BPeterson8256:

I did think of another solution and I have tried it with the two friends. So far it has failed, but I think it may work eventually. If you see the friend green, invite them to 3 holes or 9. If they accept you will be able to chat with them in game.

Brett

I just got this suggestion, send the person a gift through WGT.com and include a message.  It doesn't work with the mobile version as there isn't a place to put a message.

Steve

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 5:22 PM

Cas57:

BPeterson8256:

Brett

I just got this suggestion, send the person a gift through WGT.com and include a message.  It doesn't work with the mobile version as there isn't a place to put a message.

Steve

The funny thing about that is I have given quite a few gifts this past year, and I am pretty sure that the message you write does not show up to the recipient. All they seem to get is the standard "you received a gift" message. Maybe someone will correct me if I am wrong about that.

P.S. I was just about to leave a message on your wall. As an owner of a small club, you and your members might like this Tour I have started for any WGT players. You can find information on it here. It is a year long Tour using handicaps.

Cheers

Brett

• PAGES
RSS