Re: Multiple questions about new format

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 3 2021 10:34 PM (4 replies)
  • Tyrones
    95 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 2:01 PM

Greetings all, 

I have a list of questions and will be so appreciated of any assistance:

1.If there's a way please share how to change views when not your turn in Alt. Shot.

2.If there's a way please share how to calculate wind speed adjustment of indicator. Flash version used indicator box for roughly 10', is there a comparable?

3.Chat box,WTF? Is it majority of screen and continuously turn off or is there a way to dock a mini box like in Flash?

4.Ability to see available friends when entering Alt Shot?

Thank you in advance to any and all responses. Be safe, be Kind, Jason

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 2:48 PM

1. Not possible.We all hope its possible in the future.

2. Not sure, I calculate the same as flash for wind.

3. Created for mobile. We all hope its possible in the future. They have something similar in Topgolf, not sure why it's not possible yet.

4. A lot of post about this, hopefully in the future.

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 7:07 PM

Can we also hope make the billboard completely transparent?

or once we know the distance, elevation, we could still move our aimer after we push the V key.

Can we make "Watching Opponent " disappear" or  make it about the size of the green speed or players name?

Could we make green speed and players name a little bigger?

Chat window completely transparent or better yet a mini window in the corner or better yet let us decide where to put it.

Can we make it where we can see that we are green (available) or red  (busy)?

Can we also make it where we can play multiplayer games such as  Match Play, Alternate shot, stroke, skins , etc. It always says "No Game Found" 

Coin games are easy to get, almost all newer p[layer playing with free balls and clubs.

They don't spend money nor have they ever heard of flash.

I have a million coins, what are they good for?

If I can ever get a multiplayer game going,  if I say no apparel bonus, does that mean the fish in the pond are less to get a game with if they want apparel bonus? Better yet, can we just get rid of it?

• Tyrones
    95 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 7:33 AM

Thank you for the information. Cheers.

• SamSpayed
    4,899 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 10:34 PM

Tyrones:
    If there's a way please share how to calculate wind speed adjustment of indicator. Flash version used indicator box for roughly 10', is there a comparable?

Go to Settings and set APPROACH GRID to ON.  Then, on your approaches, you will see a grid.  If the grids squares are large, each square is 3 yards.  If the grid squares are small (usually the case when you're close to the green), each square is 2 feet.

Hope this helps.

RSS