Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2021

Sun, Aug 8 2021 6:30 AM (4 replies)
  • Runders
    32 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 6:06 PM

To all WGT players from around the world. Telegarm and myself want to wish you all the best in 2021 may u play well and stay safe. 

best wishes

Runders  

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 3:15 AM

Just to say that if you still looking for an interactive all inclusive club with friendly helpful members then get in touch. We run chat through telegram with various chat rooms. Comps and fun games and we enjoy clash. So get rid of those January blues and visit a warm welcoming club.

play well and be lucky 

`Richie Runders

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 12:01 AM

IS YOUR CLUB INACTIVE OR NOT SUPPORTING YOUR GOLFING NEEDS?

Then come look at us TELEGARM we are an ever growing club but not too big that you feel lost. We take care of our members and support them through our use of Telegram chat rooms (must sign up) as this how we communicate to let you know what competitions are running, advice & tips and clubhouse banter (friendly, supportive and nonjudgmental) we are looking for golfers who are interested in playing and representing their club from big hitters to newbies as long as you show you are willing. Plenty of games and individuals to play 24/7 TAKE A FREE LOOK & GET IN TOUCH 

Kind regards

RICHIE 

AKA Runders

• Billy1283459
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2021 4:45 AM

Ill join. I just have to figure out how to be able to play again on my mac. After the flash update in december I am having a very hard time finding access to play.

• fredike
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 8 2021 6:30 AM

Én azóta keresek hozzáférédt, több alkalmazást letöltöttem, de nem tudok játszani. Fenn van a profilom, minden, de nem enged be.

RSS