Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *Support Delays 12/31*

Mon, Jan 25 2021 4:01 PM (25 replies)
  • protonc
    644 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 2:41 PM

I wish you were Champ, we would never have to worry about lack of communication.

Moving on.... Champ?

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2021 3:00 PM

protonc:
    Okay Champ, it's been two weeks, time for another forum update. What are you guys working on?  I'm more frustrated with the lack of communication than anything.

Agreed.  

WGT, you asked for our help in the 1st post in this thread.  Many of us have been doing what we can over the last few days to help other players here in the Forums (and privately in Discord, etc.) to try to take some of the burden off of you and your Member Services team.  All we're asking for in return is a quick update from you on where things stand. 

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 3:23 PM

Another week gone by with no update, so we'll wait for 1-February.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 3:43 PM

protonc:

Another week gone by with no update, so we'll wait for 1-February.

My guess would be that since the Etour and Live Series events are over with for the time being, we will be hearing from Champ in the near future.

Don

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 4:01 PM

The coin room 3-hole and 9-hole matches have been a hit or miss on being able to complete them the last 3 days.  The weekend was crazy with slow loading and no loading at times.  The game resumes with a popup stating "Resume Failed...The Saved Game No Longer Exists" while my opponent is shown with a clock with so much time to rejoin the match in the background of the popup.  Then he times out as he/she doesn't reload in time and I lose the coins.  Totally not the way for  great matches to end.  

RSS