Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new format

Thu, Dec 31 2020 9:47 AM (9 replies)
  • baty1964
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 12:43 PM

I need help. Everytime I hit play now it says chrome os cant open this.  Any suggestions ?????????

• AZWizard1
    17 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 3:02 PM

I can't get on the game no matter what I do ...  

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 3:59 PM

You cannot play the game through a browser or this website anymore (that's the old Flash game)

Why WGT left the PLAY NOW button up is beyond me ?????????????

To play the new version

• go to the bottom of this page and click on Download the App
    • click on  Play on Windows or Play on Mac whichever applies to you
    • Download and Save the install file
    • find and open the install file and open it
    • follow through the steps in the install wizard to install (make sure to have the checkbox on for create desktop shortcut)
    • open the game by the new WGT Launcher icon on your desktop
    • SIGN IN with your Flash username and password, DO NOT create a New Player
  • DonCuccu
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 4:08 PM

it seems there's nobody connect . 

App works fine (appears)  , but at maximum i find someone for istant play...

Best regards and happy 2021

• Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 6:53 PM
  • Cas57
    3,036 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 7:01 PM

Also, you may need to remove all the sites that used Flash on your computer. To do so click the link to the following  Adobe webpage.  When you get there, click on Run Adobe Flash then click Allow in the box that will appear.

You will then see a box pop up with all the sites on your computer using Flash.  Since Flash is no longer supported, just click the Remove All button.  

Hopefully that helps you get the new version to work, it helped me....Good Luck!

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

• weejohn5
    66 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:18 AM

How do I see how many "hits" are left on my ball, this was available in previous version ?

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:39 AM

MarchieB:
    Why WGT left the PLAY NOW button up is beyond me ?????????????

Well bud my guess is they left it as just another quick way to get to the launcher? When I hit play now it works fine ...Takes me right to the launcher homepage ...And off I go...So its kinda convenient (as long as you have the "New" version downloaded of course)  😉

JD

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 8:33 AM

weejohn5:
    How do I see how many "hits" are left on my ball, this was available in previous version ?

The only thing in the Launcher (PCEA) to see your ball hit count is a little graphic meter next to the ball you are using when playing. It does not show an exact number but just a graphic to give you an idea of roughly where you are on the meter.

JDGHOST:
    Takes me right to the launcher homepage ...And off I go...So its kinda convenient

I could see where that would be good but as with a lot of stuff here at WGT that doesn’t work for everyone. Maybe it doesn’t work with all browsers (I use Firefox) but all I get is it opening a window that doesn’t work and gives an error. I just assumed it was trying to open the old Flash game.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 9:47 AM

JDGHOST:
    When I hit play now it works fine ...Takes me right to the launcher homepage

Haha, I tried this just to see what happens. When I clicked on Windows I got a popup that said my system was too old but I could download the app anyway.

LOL, forget it. I'll just click the Quick Launch icon in my toolbar so my oldass system could play like I've been doing all year. :-D

RSS