• PAGES
  • pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2021 12:24 PM

TopShelf2010:

pmm711:

TopShelf2010:
    Work... is there a firewall?

It's been working for months on this PC.  Then the launcher updated at POOF...loads the game 100% and then craps out on the hole load.  No workplace settings changed.  It's a family biz.

Gotchya.

ScottHope provided players with a launcher RESET 

I have never had to use but might be worth a try

Don

Don...thank you for your assistance.  I will try it tomorrow when I'm back in the office.  Until then I'll keep posting lousy scores as I'm playing from my iPhone.  Oh how I miss my mouse.  Again, thank you!  Paul

SamSpayed:

TopShelf2010:
    Certain Custom Tees Markers and Flags have been known to cause issues.

Based on the error message you're getting (which mentions the Eiffel Tower flag), I'm guessing that's what happening in your case, Paul.  Maybe the update took that flag away.

Sam, If Scott's reset doesn't work I'll check into this.  Only issue I see is I was able to finish my round via my iPhone.  I'd think when I restart the launcher all would reset automatically, but I guess the work PC has a hosed setting.  I'll try tomorrow when back in the office.

**NOTE: Thanks to all who responded.  My delayed response was due to the fact that I celebrated my birthday this week by attending the Valspar PGA Tour event in Palm Harbor, FL.  Those free drinks in the Hooter's Owl Nest make playing at the day/time change very difficult.  I was 7 over on a 9-hole tourney.  LMFAO

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2021 6:14 AM

For Mac users dont use the Launcher when update pops up,close launcher and use Finder>Applications and click on Wgt there and it it will update just find.

• jimwalczak
    6 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 1:36 PM

I tried the Scott-Hope reset - It acted different - but in the end it was the same result - crashed and burned....

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 5:47 PM

I got into work a few days later than expected and the launcher is working on my work PC again.  I did nothing so I guess it was WGT thing.  Thanks again for all the suggestions.

• PAGES
RSS