Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Multi-player games

Tue, Jan 5 2021 12:58 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • golfingguitarist
    56 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:08 PM

I can't even hardly get a multi-player game going now. It's like a ghost town. WTH???

• JGAN
    22 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 7:39 AM

golfingguitarist:

I can't even hardly get a multi-player game going now. It's like a ghost town. WTH???

It sucks.  I believe playing random multi-player games isn't an option right now.  You can organize a multi-player round with friends but not just join a random match ...which sucks in my opinion.  I played almost exclusively on the mobile platform for years and just recently started playing on my Mac ...(realizing the play is a little easier actually) but on mobile you could never join multi-player games.  Unless I'm missing something -same here with the new version.  No offense to my friends -but I'd rather play with some different folks!

** Try turning the "Apparel Bonus" OFF **

• gillian5048
    159 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 7:52 AM

I have the same problem. I often joined multi-player stroke games. I thought it was great that you could be playing with folks in other parts of the world. I have yet to be able to join a game on the "new" version. Yes, I can play my friends; however, I enjoyed meeting new folks. I play WGT on my laptop.

I am hoping things improve soon.

• JGAN
    22 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 8:32 AM

I just played a alt shot match ...when you search, turn the "Apparel Bonus" OFF.  It worked for me.  I don't even know wth that is for but WGT should change that option!  ridiculous....

• phipster
    4,427 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 12:33 PM

For whatever reason (best known to WGT) they seem to have taken the decision to drive all competitive multi-player activity towards the Turf Wars and Show Downs...

It is a shame as the main reason for me for playing WGT was alternate shot matches and the chance to play with people all over the world...

• golfingguitarist
    56 Posts
    Tue, Jan 5 2021 12:58 AM

FIX YOUR *** WGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Cannot find ANYONE on Multiplayer games. It's like a ghost town. Fix this NOW or you will lose LOTS of people who buy balls........ !!!!!

• PAGES
RSS