Forums

Help › Forums

Re: trasparent avatar

Fri, Oct 15 2021 1:34 PM (6 replies)
  • astoressop
    68 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2020 12:53 AM

Excuse me, can you tell me how to make the avatar transparent in the application? Thank you.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2020 7:52 AM

The don’t think that option exists in the new version

• Th0maz700
    470 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 2:35 AM

astoressop:

Excuse me, can you tell me how to make the avatar transparent in the application? Thank you.

I can´t find it either. Would be great if they made that option possible. He sometimes blocks the view to the flag and makes windaiming more difficult.

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2021 5:15 AM

Does anyone know if the avatar can be made transparent when on the tee or fairway?  it's transparent when putting but not when on the tee or fairway, and half the time the flag is hidden being the head so it's difficult to gauge how much to move the marker.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2021 9:57 AM

Not an option on the mobile app

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2021 11:20 AM

MioKontic:

Does anyone know if the avatar can be made transparent when on the tee or fairway?  it's transparent when putting but not when on the tee or fairway, and half the time the flag is hidden being the head so it's difficult to gauge how much to move the marker.

As MarchieB said above, there is no option in the Settings to make your avatar transparent.  The game is supposed to make your avatar transparent automatically if it's covering the flag.  However, that doesn't always happen 😕

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Fri, Oct 15 2021 1:34 PM

Thanks both.  So many bugs in this game still, and what are WGT doing... creating ridiculous apparel to make this game even more of a circus than it already is!  I don't think they've got a brain cell between them!

RSS