Re: buying credits-can't buy them now

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 10 2021 4:27 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2021 4:25 AM

Hey Listee 

I finally found someone with the same idea as me for a Club name, only mine will be a PGA logo called  ‘Virtual PGA’ or something.

Great minds think alike...well that’s one way to look at it.

You have an advantage s you don’t have to mess about with a cool, attractive Logo for yourself to sell your club to top players, you have plenty of selfies, if you see what I see. I like it.

Your Club Logo is really good also. I can learn a lot off of you, I think. I’ll send a friend request, but won’t pester you all the time, just every few months to ask questions. I’m only L92 Legend but have just got a 1000credit buy that comes with spring flowers.

Oh, and a 3 day 40% xp bonus.

Just taking a break from trying to get as many games as I can in. Need the L96/7 Driver/Irons, plus an upgrade to my 64° wedge. 

On the wedge, is it worth 1500 credits to get the L80 Titleist replacing my L7 Cleveland, in your opinion. I’ve got a free borrow and so far, it’s pretty good (very good actually). Noticed a higher flight on flop shots which is my ‘go to’ shot dome ~10-20 yds off the green to the pin. Or when chipping isn’t easy under 10 yds.

Keep on Crushing and hope to play you in Club or person, sometime.

Howard...

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2021 4:27 AM

Been on 68 posts for ages. Strange as I’ve posted a few recently 

• PAGES
RSS