There isn't any reality I can think of

BINGO !!!!!

We Have A Winner!

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 9:23 PM

pdb1:

Mythanatos:
    You are so disliked here you  don't even have a circle. Virtually no one respects your opinion other than yourself. Only the newbies don't know any better. and they all learn  and surpass you eventually.

You don't want to go there .

twinponds169:

pdb1:
    There isn't any reality I can think of

BINGO !!!!!

We Have A Winner!

Lol .

#facepalm

he's not agreeing with you...

he's saying you don't live in any kind of reality.

and he's right. 

you live in your own little weird world of ignorant denial where you think you are important and knowledgeable. 

here you are neither. 

PS don't type inside the quoted material.  #anotherfacepalm

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2021 9:29 PM

the solution is in your hands. stop posting wrong info about the game. Don't give bad advice. Stop reposting repetitive info that another has covered in that thread. In general just don't give advice about the game because your skills are so bad it indicates that you don't know what you are talking about to all of us.

and i'll stop pointing it out. 

SImple.

• rachelgomez123
    23 Posts
    Thu, Mar 16 2023 1:20 AM

Click the black Play On Windows button to download the game installer to your PC. Navigate to your downloads folder and double click the WGTLauncher file that you just downloaded. Follow the install prompts. When finished you should have a WGT icon on your desktop to launch the game.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

• xrgolfgator
    5 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 6:15 PM

The ling\k/button for Windows was not responding for me. I right clicked the button, selected copy link and pasted in a new browser window - problem solved.

RSS